Dr. Chrysoula Pappa M.D.
Rheumatologist | Rheumatology655 W 8TH ST JACKSONVILLE FL, 32209
Dr. Chrysoula Pappa is a rheumatologist practicing in JACKSONVILLE, FL. Dr. Pappa specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Pappa treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Rheumatology
Dr. Chrysoula Pappa M.D.'s Practice location
JACKSONVILLE, FL 32209Get Direction
Dr. Chrysoula Pappa M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pappa
- What is an Erection Self-Test?
What is an Erection Self-Test?An erection self-test is a test performed by a man to determine the presence and/or severity of erectile problems. This test is also called the NPT (Nocturnal Penile Tumescence) stamp test. Before having the test, it is important to ensure that you have not had alcohol...
- The Different Stages of Bladder Cancer
What Are the Different Stages of Bladder Cancer?When coming up with a suitable treatment process with a doctor, you begin by staging your disease. Staging bladder cancer is one of the most critical factors considered when making decisions on treatment options. Your health care providers use...
- The Innovative Method to Detect Children’s Sleep Apnea
Sleep apnea has, for the longest time, been one of the leading causes of sleep deprival and complications with the sleep cycle of anyone who suffers from it. As said as much before, but this condition, which can equally affect persons of any gender, manifests itself as periods during sleep where the...
- Alzheimer's Breakthrough: Study Has Found a Change in Protein Can Reverse Alzheimer's Damage
Alzheimer’s is a progressive brain disorder that has no cure. When a person develops the disease, they develop amyloid plaques as well as neurofibrillary tangles. As the condition worsens, the neurons deteriorate, eventually dying out.Both early and late onset Alzheimer's disease have a genetic...
- Muscular Dystrophy – Thrive and Make Love
People with muscular dystrophy (MD), can live a fulfilled active life, filled with love and sex, too.Muscular Dystrophy (MD) is a name for a group of rare diseases (more than thirty), with similar symptoms, characterized by weakening of muscles. The disease is debilitating for those suffering from...
- Founder of The Miracle Project Discusses Autism and the Arts
Elaine couldn't have been more proud when she discovered that one of her long-time students was going to be a guest star on the hit TV show, The Good Doctor. For anyone mentor, it's a wonderful feeling to see students succeed in life - and land something as big as an ABC hit series. What's even more...
- Dr. Steven Dell Mathews MD6863 Belfort Oaks Place Jacksonville FL 32216
- Dr. Gary Thomas Gabor MD1325 San Marco Blvd Jacksonville FL 32207
- Dr. Andy Abril MD4500 San Pablo Rd S Jacksonville FL 32224
- Dr. Gurjit Kaeley MD655 W 8th St Jacksonville FL 32209
- Dr. Kenneth Temple Calamia MD4500 San Pablo Rd S Jacksonville FL 32224
- Dr. Archana Gupta Goel M.D.1325 San Marco Blvd Jacksonville FL 32207