Dr. Julius Robert is a psychiatrist practicing in CIRCLEVILLE, OH. Dr. Robert is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Robert diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Robert may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Robert treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
- Decreased somatosensory activity to non-threatening touch in combat veterans with posttraumatic stress disorder.
- Male veterans with PTSD exhibit aberrant neural dynamics during working memory processing: an MEG study.
- Attention training improves aberrant neural dynamics during working memory
- Resting-State Neurophysiological Abnormalities in Posttraumatic Stress Disorder: A Magnetoencephalography Study.
Julius Paul Robert D.O.'s Practice location
CIRCLEVILLE, OH 43113Get Direction
Julius Paul Robert D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Do You Have Trypophobia?
What is trypophobia?Trypophobia is the fear or feeling of disgust when looking at closely packed holes. Individuals who have trypophobia tend to feel very unsettled the moment they look at things with small clusters of holes that are closely held together. Few of examples would be the head of a...
- What Is Euthymia?
IntroductionA person is often regarded as when in the longitudinal course of mood disturbances, the threshold of a disorder is not met. People with bipolar disorder may spend most of their time in the state of mania, depression, or in a mixed state, while the rest are in euthymia. Certain...
- What Is Erectile Dysfunction: Get the Facts
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a condition in which a man is unable to get or maintain an erection long enough during sexual activity to satisfy his sexual needs. The condition was referred as impotence before medical research highlighted the underlying causes. Most men encounter erection problems at...
- Xanax: Side Effects, Withdrawal Symptoms, & the Safe Way to Get Off the Drug
Xanax is a medication used to treat patients suffering from panic disorders, anxiety, and depression due to anxiety. Xanax is a part of the drug family or class benzodiazepines.Effects of this drug usually start within twenty-five minutes of taking it and provide relief for up to a few hours....
- Wellbutrin Weight Loss: How Does Wellbutrin Work for Weight Loss?
What is Wellbutrin?Wellbutrin is a brand name of bupropion. It is an antidepressant and is mainly used to treat seasonal depression and major depressive disorder. It works by inhibiting the reuptake of serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine. ...
- Adderall: Side Effects, High, Abuse, Withdrawal
What is Adderall?Adderall is the brand name of a prescription drug that contains a mixture of amphetamine salts, specifically 75% dextroamphetamine and 25% levoamphetamine salts. It belongs to the drug class called central nervous system (CNS) stimulants. It is also classified among...
- Dr. John M Hamill MD4449 State Route 159 Chillicothe OH 45601
- Dr. Kunal Bhikhalal Tank M.D.455 Shawnee Ln Chillicothe OH 45601
- Dr. Robert W Esselstein MD455 Shawnee Lane Chillicothe OH 45601
- Dr. Murali K Chitluri M.D.17273 State Route 104 Chillicothe OH 45601
- Dr. Nathan D Shiflett DO455 Shawnee Lane Chillicothe OH 45601
- Dr. Kathy E Shy MD4449 State Route 159 Chillicothe OH 45601