Dr. Adam Fershko is a hospitalist practicing in MIAMISBURG, OH. Dr. Fershko specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Fershko manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Fershko works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Education and Training
Loma Linda University School of Medicine 2008
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Adam A. Fershko MD's Practice location
MIAMISBURG, OH 45342Get Direction
Dayton, OH 45429Get Direction
Dr. Adam A. Fershko MD's reviewsWrite Review
- The Solution for Nurse Retention
In the midst of a massive nursing exodus happening in several locations such as the UK, Canada, and some states of the US, the tools to improve and optimize nurse retention become paramount for providing patients with the best healthcare possible. This is the objective that Sharon Cox, RN, MSN, and...
- How Depression Leads to COPD Medication Non-Adherence
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) is a progressive disease that still does not have a cure. The World Health Organization predicts that COPD will become the fourth leading cause of death worldwide by 2030. The predominant cause for COPD is tobacco smoking. Most symptoms are irreversible,...
- Why Do I Keep Getting Hot Flashes?
Having hot flashes does not necessarily mean that you have reached menopause. Many other causes apart from the termination of your menstrual cycle can trigger the occurrence of hot flashes. Therefore, understanding the exact cause of your symptoms can really help you in establishing whether you are...
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- Home Treatments for Croup
Children, especially the younger ones are prone to have croup. It is a viral infection that causes swelling and inflammation of the vocal cords. Croup is characterized by a bad cough that resembles a barking seal and difficulty in breathing. The virus that causes croup is also the same virus that...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Patrick Mote Elangwe M.D30 E Apple St Dayton OH 45409
- Dr. Irina Vasiliu Overman MD1 Wyoming St Dayton OH 45409
- Dr. Sylvia Polenakovik M.D.812 Central Ave Greenville OH 45331
- Dr. Ranjit Katneni M.D.8050 Beckett Center Dr West Chester OH 45069
- Dr. Rajaratnam Pathmarajah MD3131 Queen City Ave Cincinnati OH 45238
- Dr. Edgar R Santillan M.D.4000 Miamisburg Centerville Rd Miamisburg OH 45342