Dr. Dianna Gould is an audiologist practicing in BEAUMONT, TX. Dr. Gould evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Gould takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Dr. Dianna Tingle Gould AUD's Practice location
BEAUMONT, TX 77701Get Direction
Dr. Dianna Tingle Gould AUD's reviewsWrite Review
- The History of Celiac Disease
What is celiac disease?A gluten-free diet is a must for people with celiac disease, which is an autoimmune disorder that can get triggered by gluten. Gluten is a protein that is usually found in foods such as wheat, rye, and barley. When people with celiac disease ingest this protein, damage to the...
- Talking About Breast Cancer Diagnosis
Hearing the news that you have breast cancer is an overwhelming and a life-changing moment, and breaking the news is just as hard too. Almost all patients, upon first hearing the diagnosis, become so overwhelmed that they feel some sort of "numbed" and cannot decide what to do next. It is often very...
- How is the Recovery for a Cholecystectomy?
How long does it take for you to recover from a cholecystectomy? The length of the recovery period depends on whether you had a laparoscopic or open cholecystectomy. Many people who have keyhole surgery are released from the hospital the same day of the surgery. It may take up to 2 weeks for these...
- Fitness Buff with Multiple Sclerosis Creates Suspension Class at YMCA
Research shows that exercise does more than ward off disease. It also helps to alleviate pain, fatigue, and weakness associated with neurological disorders like multiple sclerosis (MS). However, finding the right type of exercise can be rather difficult. ...
- Can Any Woman Get Ovarian Cancer?
Ovarian cancer tends to fall under the radar. Many women are not aware of its particulars, unless or until they happen to have a family member or friend diagnosed.It tends to be thought of in similar terms as cervical cancer, with women unknowingly believing that pap smear results will reveal a...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Shannon Frugia AU.D.740 Hospital Dr Beaumont TX 77701
- Dr. Stacy Kuykendall AUD740 Hospital Dr Beaumont TX 77701
- Juliana Marie Carriere-marcantel AU.D740 Hospital Dr Beaumont TX 77701
- Clayleene Elizabeth Odom AU.D740 Hospital Dr Beaumont TX 77701
- Mrs. Brandi Phelan Coffin iii M.S.CCC-A2261 North St Beaumont TX 77701
- Dr. Joni Ann Ruiz AU.D.740 Hospital Dr Beaumont TX 77701