Dr. Martha Lawlor is a psychologist practicing in SAN RAFAEL, CA. Dr. Lawlor specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Lawlor evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Lawlor because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- The responses of arginine vasopressin and adrenocorticotrophin to nausea induced by ipecacuanha.
- Interaction of vasopressin and oxytocin with human breast carcinoma cells.
- A comparison of head-down tilt with low-dose infusion of atrial natriuretic peptide in man.
- The effect of oxytocin infusion on adenohypophysial and adrenal cortical responses to insulin-induced hypoglycaemia.
- Responses of plasma oxytocin and arginine vasopressin to nausea induced by apomorphine and ipecacuanha.
- Atrial natriuretic peptide inhibits osmolality-induced arginine vasopressin release in man.
- Domperidone, a DA2-specific dopamine antagonist, has no effect on the renal or haemodynamic response to atrial natriuretic peptide in man.
- Effects of arginine vasopressin (AVP) infusions on circulating concentrations of platelet AVP, factor VIII: C and von Willebrand factor.
- The response of plasma oxytocin to surgical stress.
- Differential release of vasopressin and oxytocin in response to abdominal vagal afferent stimulation or apomorphine in the ferret.
- Responses of neurohypophysial peptides to hypertonic saline and insulin-induced hypoglycaemia in man.
- Arginine vasopressin and oxytocin in the bovine adrenal gland.
- Endogenous vasopressin affects postural control of blood pressure in man.
- Human platelet arginine vasopressin.
- Chronic hypernatraemia and hypothermia following subarachnoid haemorrhage.
Martha Menapace Lawlor MFT's Practice location
SAN RAFAEL, CA 94901Get Direction
Martha Menapace Lawlor MFT's reviewsWrite Review
- How Jon Stewart Highlighted Autism Awareness
When there was a slight glitch in the segment Jon Stewart had planned, he had no problem improvising in the best way - bringing awareness to autism.Carly's storyCarly Fleischmann is only twenty-two years old. She is nonverbal and has severe autism, but she's already making her dreams come true. Ever...
- What is Trichotillomania?
Trichotillomania, or hair pulling disorder, is a mental disorder in which people have a strong desire and urge to pull out hair from different parts of their body, including the scalp and eyebrows. In this type of disorder — also considered an impulse control disorder — one finds it hard to...
- 10 Celebrities Identified as Pansexual
What is pansexual?Pansexual falls under the umbrella of bisexuality, but it actually reflects people who form a romantic, sexual, emotional, spiritual, or physical attraction to people regardless of their sexual expression and specific gender identity. A pansexual feels that gender is nothing but...
- Why Do Hallucinations Happen?
IntroductionHallucinations are sensations that people perceive as real, but in reality, are only created by their mind. A person's five senses are often affected. Examples are hearing voices without anyone around or seeing images that are not real. Such symptoms are may due to mental illnesses, drug...
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- Feeling That You Are Upper Class May Lead to Bad Behavior
According to a new study conducted by researchers from University of California, Berkeley, and the University of Toronto, people who consider themselves upper class are more likely to have unethical behavior. The study results published in the, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, show...
- Mr. Ronald M. Ruff PH.D.909 Hyde Street San Francisco California 94109
- Dr. Mary C. Lamia PH.D.1030 Sir Francis Drake Blvd. Kentfield California 94904
- Dr. Carole Petiet PHD2340 Ward St Berkeley CA 94705
- Dr. Stancil Joseph lister Hutchinson PSY.D.730 Alhambra Blvd. Sacramento CA 95816
- Dr. Alex Wang PH.D.1100 Sanchez St San Francisco CA 94114
- Dr. Brianna Michelle Paul PH.D.400 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143