Dr. Juihsien Kao is a psychologist practicing in MOORHEAD, MN. Dr. Kao specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Kao evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Kao because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Juihsien Kao's Practice location
MOORHEAD, MN 56560Get Direction
Juihsien Kao's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Intrinsic Motivation?
Intrinsic motivation is a type of behavior, which is driven or fueled by internal rewards. It involves engaging in a behavior, in which a person finds it as personally rewarding. Essentially, a person performs an activity not to receive external rewards, but for his or her own...
- How Did Chris Cornell Die?
Chris Cornell, known for his four-octave vocal range, presence in the grunge music scene, and lead vocal works with Soundgarden and Audioslave, was pronounced dead in Detroit, Michigan on Wednesday, May 17th, 2017.The Wayne County Medical Examiner’s office’s statement, issued Thursday, May 18th,...
- What Are the Treatment Options for ADHD?
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) may affect different aspects of life, including personality, work, and relationships. Getting the right treatment is crucial in managing ADHD. Many studies have been conducted to investigate the efficacy of different treatment options for ADHD. Two...
- New Romantic Comedy Deemed an Honest Portrayal of People with Autism
Whether for a fun date night or an evening with friends, the romantic comedy has long been a staple in the film industry. From the many light-hearted and funny moments to the more touching scenes, a good romantic comedy leaves viewers feeling happy, which may be why the genre has been a favorite...
- How Rumination Is Linked to Anxiety and Depression
What is rumination?According to various research studies, one of the important factors or causes of depression and anxiety is rumination.When people ruminate, they continually contemplate about certain problems or thoughts without end. Most of the time, individuals who are depressed have episodes of...
- Dr. Michael J Sharland PHD700 1st Ave S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Cheryl A Hysjulien PSYD LP1900 Centracare Circle Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Dr. Carrie M Brower-breitwieser PHD801 Broadway N Fargo ND 58102
- Dr. Jackson William Lind M.D.100 4th St. S #302 Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Jay Robert Phillippi PH.D.464 Clearview Ct Moorhead MN 56560
- Dr. Erica R Hoff PHD510 4th St S Fargo ND 58103