Dr. Sarah Hanson is a psychologist practicing in ISSAQUAH, WA. Dr. Hanson specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Hanson evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Hanson because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Sarah Elizabeth Hanson LICENSED PSYCHOLOGIS's Practice location
ISSAQUAH, WA 98027Get Direction
Auburn, WA 98002Get Direction
Dr. Sarah Elizabeth Hanson LICENSED PSYCHOLOGIS's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Panic Disorder?
A panic attack is characterized by sudden tremendous waves of fear that initiates a number of physical responses. These reactions are often seen during situations that are not very threatening or frightening. The attacks may repeat after a period of time. Under normal conditions, fear and anxiety...
- Fitness Center for Kids with Autism Breaks Ground
Easterseals boasts to prove to be one of the best gyms in the nation, and it has just begun a fundraising campaign. Not only will it allegedly be a needed resource for the people in the neighborhood, but it will also cater to students with autism spectrum disorder.History of EastersealsOriginally,...
- Everything You Need To Know About Major Depressive Disorder
Major depressive disorder (MDD) — also referred to as clinical depression — and Dysthymia are two of the most common types of depression. While there are some less common types too, MDD is a condition that is quite common among people today. In fact, according to the National Institute of...
- What Medications Help in Treating Eating Disorders?
According to statistics, binge eating disorder is very common among young adults in the United States in comparison to anorexia and bulimia. In the last couple years, it has been treated as real medical disorder. According to the Youth Risk Behavior survey that was conducted in 2001, 35 percent of...
- “Did You Say Mama?” Five-Year-Old with Nonverbal Autism Surprises Parents
Around 30% of individuals on the autism spectrum use only a few words or do not speak at all. These individuals are described as having nonverbal autism and 5-year-old Taylor Blakenship from Athens, Alabama is one of them. ...
- Social Anxiety Disorder: Causes, Symptoms, Treatments and More
Social Anxiety Disorder, also known as social phobia, is a type of anxiety disorder in which a person feels excessively fearful of social situations. A person suffering from this disorder lack social skills and has trouble meeting new people, talking to people, and attending social gatherings. They...
- Dr. Caroline Cozza Fleck PHD3310 E Lake Sammamish Pkwy Se Sammamish WA 98075
- Katherine S Bowen PHD600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Dr. Susanna Nell Kanther-raz PSYD, MS2155 Union Street San Francisco CA 94123
- Dr. Michelle Kim PH.D.325 9th Ave Seattle WA 98104
- Dr. Monique Cherrier PH.D.1660 S Columbian Way Seattle WA 98108
- Dr. Nels Harold Magelssen PSYD11522 Ne 21st St Bellevue WA 98004