Dr. Donna Manzella-dailey is a speech language pathologist practicing in HOLLYWOOD, FL. Dr. Manzella-dailey specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Manzella-dailey evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Manzella-dailey helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Donna Manzella-dailey MA, CCC-SLP's Practice location
HOLLYWOOD, FL 33021Get Direction
Donna Manzella-dailey MA, CCC-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- What is Dyslexia?
Dyslexia refers to a disorder characterized by disability in reading. This is a very common learning disability and is found to affect a large percentage of people in the country. Children with this learning disorder are found to have normal vision and intelligence. In many cases, the condition...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Treatment of Dysphagia (Swallowing Problems)
What is dysphagia?Dysphagia is a disorder in which a person is unable to swallow food or is having difficulty in moving food down to the stomach. The throat or esophageal muscles are unable to work properly, and that leads to this disease. It is usually seen in children, old aged persons, and people...
- Dr. Janet Loren Whitney PH.D.1201 NW 16TH ST MIAMI FL 33125
- Kimberly Louise Scott M.S., CCC-SLP3500 POWERLINE RD OAKLAND PARK FL 33309
- Mrs. Kathrine Lynn Kaminski SLP-M.S. CCC5846 S FLAMINGO RD COOPER CITY FL 33330
- Ms. Gloria R Yepes SA1279113950 NW 4th. ST # 201 Pembroke Pines FL 33028
- Ana Maria Gutierrez MS, SLP8145 W 28TH AVE HIALEAH FL 33016
- Ms. Yentel C. Moses CCC-SLP241 NW 71ST TER HOLLYWOOD FL 33024