Bruce Mccormick is a psychologist practicing in SHREVEPORT, LA. Bruce specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Bruce evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Bruce because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Bruce K Mccormick PHD's Practice location
SHREVEPORT, LA 71104Get Direction
Dr. Bruce K Mccormick PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Music Can Prevent Chronic Stress
Stress is inevitable in life; however, it is less manageable if an individual experiences chronic stress on a daily basis for an extended period of time. Stress triggers a series of reactions that initiate the stress response in cells throughout an individual's body. Commonly, if stress persists for...
- Can Robots Help Children with Autism in Ways that Humans Can't?
Kids love robots. They are mesmerized by their ability to be human-like, yet machine-like. Maybe they like them because they are like a toy come to life. They are somehow able to ‘think,’ react and move independently. Without technical knowledge an adult would have, kids are able to imagine them...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- Social Networking Sites May Reflect the Realities of Your Life
Social networking sites like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter may reflect the realities of your personality, according to a study published in the journal Psychological Science. This was revealed by group of researchers who tried to determine whether people fake it on social networking sites...
- Everything You Need To Know About Major Depressive Disorder
Major depressive disorder (MDD) — also referred to as clinical depression — and Dysthymia are two of the most common types of depression. While there are some less common types too, MDD is a condition that is quite common among people today. In fact, according to the National Institute of...
- Helping a Loved One Cope with Depression
Depression is a serious mood disorder that can really change the way people live their life. However, depression can be treated with the help and support of people who truly care about the welfare of a person who is depressed. Most people who frequently feel depressed need intervention and treatment...
- Dr. George S Park PH.D., M.P.531 Gaslight Blvd Lufkin TX 75904
- Dr. Shannon A Bruno PHD510 E Stoner Ave Shreveport LA 71101
- Dr. John Nicholson Leavitt PHD510 E Stoner Ave Shreveport LA 71101
- Dr. Gerald Kenneth Baker PHD702 Kings Hwy Shreveport LA 71104
- Dr. Rebecca Faye Nolan PHD111 Carroll St Shreveport LA 71105
- Dr. Lisa Harper Ware PH.D.5803 Youree Drive Shreveport LA 71105