Dr. Suzanne O'connor is a psychologist practicing in PHOENIX, AZ. Dr. O'connor specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. O'connor evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. O'connor because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Suzanne O'connor PSYD's Practice location
PHOENIX, AZ 85020Get Direction
Dr. Suzanne O'connor PSYD's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Help Your Child with ASD Socially Excel at School
Just because social challenges like communication impairment are one of the indications of autism, it does not imply that they are normal for children on the spectrum. Considering that, some parents experience challenges getting their kids to do such simple things as putting on winter clothes,...
- What is Bedtime Procrastination?
When we hear the word “procrastination,” most people think of work. Procrastination is not something we automatically associate with bedtime or sleep. However, a new type of procrastination has been identified, and it particularly affects our behavior in the bedroom. With the influx of...
- What is Adrenal Fatigue?
Adrenal fatigue is the name given to a broad spectrum of non-specific symptoms, including fatigue, nervousness, anxiety, and digestive problems. The condition is not a medical diagnosis and the term is not medically accepted. In general, it refers to the theory that these symptoms are caused by poor...
- How to Help Children with Separation Anxiety
IntroductionIt is quite natural for young children to become anxious when their parents say goodbye to them. Even though this stage can be difficult to deal with, know that separation anxiety is a part of normal child development. Separation anxiety can be relieved by knowing some effective...
- How to Protect Children with Autism from Being Bullied
Introduction to BullyingIt is an unfortunate fact that children have a tendency to find weaknesses and differences in their peers and latch onto it, emotionally or physically hurting the other child in the process. When performed on purpose and repeatedly this is bullying, and is a serious problem....
- Katy Perry Fan Wishes Bullies Would Stop Picking on Sister with Autism
There exist several forms of bullying – physical, emotional, verbal, educational, and property destruction. Nowadays, cyberbullying is also on the rise.While social media networks are a great way to connect and interact with others, they can also be used in harmful ways to humiliate others....
- Dr. Caleb Mark Pearson PSY.D.222 W Thomas Rd Phoenix AZ 85013
- Dr. Melissa C Estavillo PSYD6245 N 24th Parkway Phoenix AZ 85016
- Dr. Leigh Anne Randa PH.D.4300 North Miller Road Scottsdale AZ 85251
- Dr. Michael S Lavoie PHD1919 E Thomas Rd Phoenix AZ 85016
- Dr. Astrid Margot Heathcote PSY.D13838 S 46th Pl Phoenix AZ 85044
- Dr. Brianne J Butcher PHD1432 S Dobson Rd Mesa AZ 85202