Dr. Kaleb Mclarty is a speech language pathologist practicing in CONWAY, AR. Dr. Mclarty specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Mclarty evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Mclarty helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Kaleb J Mclarty ST's Practice location
CONWAY, AR 72034Get Direction
Kaleb J Mclarty ST's reviewsWrite Review
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- 5 Possible Causes of Multiple Sclerosis
MS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system - the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerve. The immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers - myelin - creating scar tissue on and around...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- What Is Dysphagia?
IntroductionDysphagia is the medical term for difficulty swallowing. A person with dysphagia finds it more difficult to move liquid or food from the mouth to the stomach. Dysphagia is most likely caused by muscle and nerve problems. When food is swallowed, multiple muscles and nerves are...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Brittany K Buckels M.S., CF-SLP1500 MUSEUM RD STE 104 CONWAY AR 72032
- Clara rose Simon2001 FLORENCE MATTISON DR CONWAY AR 72032
- Miriam L Dodson M.S., CCC-SLP1900 HOGAN LN APT 612 CONWAY AR 72034
- Mrs. Sunni Elizabeth Cottrell M.S. CCC-SLP1415 CHOATE ST CONWAY AR 72032
- Lauren Rogers M.S., CCC-SLP1805 OLD MILITARY RD CONWAY AR 72034
- Mrs. Susan Buchanan MACCC-SLP20900 ROLAND HEIGHTS RD ROLAND AR 72135