Dr. Christopher Prendergast is a pediatrician practicing in SYRACUSE, NY. Dr. Prendergast is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Prendergast diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Prendergast can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Christopher John Prendergast MD's Practice location
SYRACUSE, NY 13210Get Direction
Dr. Christopher John Prendergast MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What to Do If a Child Has a Febrile Seizure?
Febrile SeizureA febrile seizure usually occurs when your child has a fever or high body temperature. It can also happen without brain inflammation or certain metabolic disorders. Even though febrile seizures occur with fever, you may not notice an increase in your child’s body temperature until...
- Causes and Treatments of Croup (Barking Cough)
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup. It is a medical condition that tends to irritate a child's upper airways. It can also be used to describe the inflammation of the larynx and trachea in children. There are a variety of reasons or inflammatory conditions, which...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Why Swimming Lessons Are Crucial for Children with Autism
It is important for any child to learn how to swim, but it is especially important for those with autism due to tendencies to wander towards water.Sayed's storySayed Ashraaf Ali Sayed Imran is five years old and has autism. He is absolutely in love with anything that has to do with water. Anyone who...
- Gastroenteritis in Children: Signs of Dehydration
Gastroenteritis is an intestinal infection that is caused by poorly prepared foods, contaminated water, etc. It can cause diarrhea, nausea, headache, and vomiting.What causes it?Gastro is caused by viruses. They include:• Rotavirus• AdenovirusHow is the gastroenteritis virus passed?Children can...
- How to Get Rid of Smegma?
What is Smegma?In uncircumcised males, smegma is a sebaceous matter made up of oil and dead skin cells, which accumulates under the foreskin. In females, it accumulates around the folds of the labia. It is not a serious condition and not a sexually transmitted infection. However, a smegma buildup...
- Dr. Neal Andrew Seidberg MD750 E Adams St Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Donna R. Bacchi-smith MD750 E Adams St Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Angela T Wratney MD111 Michigan Ave NW Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Sarah Anne Finocchiaro MD750 E Adams St Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Matthew Anthony Mittiga DO750 E Adams St Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Christine Daragjati Riccardi M.D.475 Irving Ave Syracuse NY 13210