Dr. Chryssanthi Karachalios D.O.
Sleep Medicine Specialist (Pediatric) | Sleep Medicine6939 YELLOWSTONE BLVD FOREST HILLS NY, 11375
Dr. Chryssanthi Karachalios practices Sleep Medicine in FOREST HILLS, NY. Dr. Karachalios studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Dr. Chryssanthi Karachalios D.O.'s Practice location
FOREST HILLS, NY 11375Get Direction
Dr. Chryssanthi Karachalios D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Karachalios
- Researchers Developing a New Test for Childhood Sleep Apnea
Although sleep apnea is a common issue in American population, the condition defined as the repeated interruption of breathing during the sleep time is not so frequently found in children. However, taking into account how obesity levels in children have increased during the last decade, and keeping...
- Agony of a Little Girl Diagnosed with Sleep Apnea
People often say they slept like a baby after a restful night of sleep. However, that is not always the case, especially for kids suffering from obstructive sleep apnea. Sadly, most parents are not aware of this issue and it can become a very difficult problem to deal with, a problem that can affect...
- Behavioral Therapy to Improve Children’s Sleep Apnea
Everyone loves a good night's sleep. Getting lots of rest during the night and waking up in the morning feeling refreshed and energized is a feeling that few things can surpass. However, more than an activity you simply partake in, getting a good night’s rest, according to Kim Cahill, RN, MSN,...
- Can Children Suffer from Sleep Apnea?
Sleep apnea is a very common sleep disorder that can affect any individual at any age, even children. It is typically caused by something that blocks the airway, thus leading to abnormal breathing while asleep. If your child snores loudly or displays other symptoms such as breathing difficulties...
- The Innovative Method to Detect Children’s Sleep Apnea
Sleep apnea has, for the longest time, been one of the leading causes of sleep deprival and complications with the sleep cycle of anyone who suffers from it. As said as much before, but this condition, which can equally affect persons of any gender, manifests itself as periods during sleep where the...
- Is There a Link Between Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Speech?
Many patients experience issues in speech when diagnosed with sleep apnea. The altered speech function in OSA has led researchers to believe that there is an underlying link between obstructive sleep apnea and a speech disorder. It has been seen in both children and adults, especially if they have...
- Dr. Carin Lamm M.D.3959 Broadway New York NY 10032
- Dr. Stephanie O. Zandieh MD, MS56 East 76th St New York NY 10021
- Dr. Priyanka Singh Yadav D.O.259 1st St Mineola NY 11501
- Dr. Katharina D. Graw-panzer M.D.450 Clarkson Ave Brooklyn NY 11203
- Dr. Kristin Kelly-pieper MDMount Sinai School Of Medicine New York NY 10029
- Miss Ramneet Kaur Gill MD2 Park Ave Yonkers NY 10703