Dr. Jaclyn Erin Morrison M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)125 LATTIMORE RD ROCHESTER NY, 14620
Dr. Jaclyn Morrison is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in ROCHESTER, NY. Dr. Morrison specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Morrison can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Morrison can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Dr. Jaclyn Erin Morrison M.D.'s Practice location
ROCHESTER, NY 14620Get Direction
Rochester, NY 14623Get Direction
Dr. Jaclyn Erin Morrison M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Morrison
- What Are the Treatments for Fibroids?
In most cases, fibroids will not show clear symptoms. However, if you suspect that you have fibroids, go and see your doctor immediately. He/she will recommend the best treatment option to counter your fibroids. Before administering any treatment, your doctor will consider the following things:...
- Squelching Ovarian Cancer: The Not-So-Silent Killer
Regardless of its widely-known nickname, ovarian cancer is not really a silent killer. There are symptoms, but they are fairly noticeable or commonly mistaken for another condition, such as irritable bowel syndrome. As a result, the search progresses for new biomarkers, more positive outcomes, as...
- Tips to Alleviate Hot Flashes
Hormonal therapy is the commonest treatment for hot flashes. It is the only FDA-endorsed therapy so far. However, several other non-hormonal alternatives are available to help women alleviate their menopause-related symptoms before considering hormonal therapies. For some women, especially those who...
- Do You Need a Bone Density Examination?
What is a bone density examination?A bone density examination is the only examination that will diagnose osteoporosis before its signs and symptoms become visible and before any bone fractures occur. With the help of a bone density test, your doctor will know more about the density and health of...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Cervical Cancer?
Abnormal growth and division of the cells in the cervix leads to cervical cancer. The cervix is the part of the female body that connects the uterus to the vagina. The abnormal cells become invasive and they may invade other organs, like lungs, liver, bladder, and even rectum. As the disease...
- During Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Women Are Able to Get Discounted Mammograms
All throughout the year, different health awareness campaigns take place. They allow individuals with certain health conditions - along with their loved ones, advocacy groups, and support groups - to join together around a common cause and offer support. During these times, educational and...
- Dr. Miranda Harris-glocker MD601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Dr. Eva K Pressman MD601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Dr. Joseph J Scibetta M.D.125 Lattimore Rd Rochester NY 14620
- Dr. Adrienne D Bonham MD1000 South Ave Rochester NY 14620
- Dr. Natalie Ada Bertoia MD601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Dr. Amanda J Victory MD601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642