Jenny Fleeks is a physical therapist practicing in HOUSTON, TX. Jenny Fleeks specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Jenny Fleeks can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Jenny Fleeks will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Jenny Fleeks PHYSICAL THERAPIST's Practice location
HOUSTON, TX 77098Get Direction
Jenny Fleeks PHYSICAL THERAPIST's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are The Signs and Symptoms of Tennis Elbow?
What Are The Signs and Symptoms of Tennis Elbow?Tennis elbow is a medical condition that is usually accompanied by a variety of symptoms. It is also referred to as lateral epicondylitis. There are people who may experience a few of the symptoms, while others may experience many of all of the...
- Does Kinesiology Tape Work?
What is a kinesiology tape?Most people would recognize kinesiology tapes as bright-colored tapes with fascinating configurations. A kinesiology tape is a thin and stretchy fabric made from cotton or nylon blend. This stretchy fabric is backed up with an adhesive, which is made from hypoallergenic...
- Fibromyalgia: Dietary Guidelines to Reduce Your Symptoms
Although there is no prescribed diet for the treatment of fibromyalgia symptoms, many individuals find that changes in their food intake — quality and quantity — impact the severity of their symptoms. An awareness of what you are eating is a key to understand how food impacts your...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Fibromyalgia: Change Your Lifestyle
Lifestyle ChangesLong-term body pain and localized tenderness, as well as the many other symptoms of fibromyalgia can drastically change the lifestyle of an individual. It can affect a person’s mobility resulting in the need for a cane, walker or wheelchair. Individuals may also find that they...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- Ms. Mary Beth Pace MSPT DC6731 Stella Link Rd Houston TX 77005
- Mr. Andrew F Johnson P.T.10907 I-10 East Houston TX 77029
- Cynthia Card PT, MOMT, OCS3000 Richmond Ave Houston TX 77098
- Mr. Brian Randall Duncan P.T.3601 N Macgregor Way Houston TX 77004
- Russ Paine PT2200 Southwest Fwy Houston TX 77098
- Dr. Sarvang Dalal PT, DPT1140 Business Center Dr Houston TX 77043