Samantha Levinson is an Addiction Medicine Physician in PHILADELPHIA, PA. Samantha evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine Physicians provide medical care in addition to consultation for each patient and their families.
- The effect of propylthiouracil on the development of molar teeth of rats.
- A study of the structure, chemical nature, and development of cementum in the rat.
- Differences in the morphology and size of the teeth of a caries-susceptible and a caries-resistant strain of rats.
- The effects of ascorbic acid deficiency on the teeth and periodontal tissues of guinea pigs.
- Influence of nutrition and genetics on morphology and caries susceptibility.
- The role of cells of the stratum intermedium in the development of the guinea pig molar. A study of cell differentiation and migration using tritiated thymidine.
- MORPHOGENESIS OF THE RAT FIRST MOLAR.
- HOW TO CONTINUE TO LEARN EVEN THOUGH GRADUATED.
- A Canadian National College of Dentistry.
- [Accreditation of specialty programs marks new era in Canadian dentistry].
- Accreditation of specialty programs marks new era in Canadian dentistry.
- Dental health and treatment needs of patients in a hospital for the chronically ill.
Samantha Lauren Levinson SAMANTHA LEVINSON MA's Practice location
PHILADELPHIA, PA 19128Get Direction
Samantha Lauren Levinson SAMANTHA LEVINSON MA's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease?
This mild viral disease most commonly seen in children is caused by enterovirus. Hand, foot, and mouth disease may happen in adults as well. It is characterized by sores in the mouth, hands, and legs and usually lasts for a few weeks. The disease is more common during the summer and fall. This...
- The Nursing Initiative to Improve Patient Safety
In the United Kingdom, there is currently a mass exodus of veteran nurses dropping out from their lifelong career devoted to the health and longevity of others to pursue safer, stable, and more rewarding goals. For the first time in history, the National Health Service has recorded a higher number...
- What Is a Drug Interaction?
IntroductionAccording to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, more than 20,000 deaths annually happen due to unintentional drug poisoning. Moreover, the US Food and Drug Administration stated that four or more prescribed medications are concurrently taken by 40 percent of Americans,...
- Lifestyle Changes After Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer can be very daunting to a person. Once cancer is detected, the person goes through a lot of invasive surgeries, chemotherapies, radiation, and medications, which are not only physically draining but can also change the whole perspective of how one looks at their body. However, once...
- The Fight Marches On: Making Life-changing Medicine Available to Everyone with Cystic Fibrosis
Every day, people coping with cystic fibrosis (CF) strive to live their lives to the fullest, from exercising and managing their everyday care to tackling obstacles head-on and raising awareness. Throughout the years, CF communities have been making their mark and pushing for better care. Today,...
- Certain Antiviral Medications May Be Safe to Take During Pregnancy
According to a report published in, Journal of the American Medical Association, certain antiviral medications during early pregnancy may not increase the child’s risk of major birth defects. Antiviral medications including acyclovir, valacyclovir, and famciclovir, are often prescribed for the...