Dr. Kevin Mensah-biney is a general surgeon practicing in ASHEVILLE, NC. Dr. Mensah-biney specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Mensah-biney provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Kevin Mensah-biney MD's Practice location
ASHEVILLE, NC 28803Get Direction
Kevin Mensah-biney MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About a Laparoscopy
Laparoscopy is a surgical procedure that is used to examine the organs that are located in the abdomen. It involves little work and it comes with minimal risks. It can also be referred to as diagnostic laparoscopy. Only a few small incisions are made.A special instrument, known as laparoscope, is...
- Reasons Why You Need an Adenoidectomy
Having a sore throat is a common condition and anyone can be affected by it. One cause of a sore throat is tonsillitis (inflammation of the tonsils). However, apart from tonsils, there are also adenoids, which are found at the back of the pharynx. Adenoids can also be affected and can cause a series...
- What are the Treatment Options for Hernia
Hernia occurs when an organ protrudes through an opening or a tissue that keeps it in place. There are several types of hernia including inguinal, incisional, hiatal, and more. While some hernias have visible symptoms such as a lump or acidity in stomach, others are asymptotic. The latter type of...
- 5 Treatments for Excessive Sweating
What is excessive sweating?Excessive sweating is also known as hyperhidrosis. Abnormal and excessive sweating is not necessarily related to a rise in body temperature or intensive exercises. In this condition, sweating is so excessive that it tends to soak the clothes of an individual. At times,...
- How to Prepare for an Ablation
An ablation is a surgery that removes body tissue. Once your ablation has been discussed, it is wise to consider some shared risk factors which you may control. The following shared risk factors are important to consider before your ablation....
- What Are the Side Effects of Gallbladder Surgery?
The gallbladder is a small pear-shaped organ located between the liver and small intestine. Even though it plays a big role in digestion, a person can live a normal life without it. This means that the gallbladder can be discarded without necessarily affecting the functionality of other organs. If...
- Dr. Joseph F Buell MD401 E Chestnut St Louisville KY 40202
- Dr. Garth P. Davis MD929-B Gessner Houston TX 77024
- Allan D. Huffman M.D.07/0580 Doctors Dr Hendersonville NC 28792
- Mr. Douglas Brett Huntley MD1027 Fleming Street Hendersonville NC 28791
- Dr. David Charles Price M.D.80 Doctors Dr Hendersonville NC 28792
- Dr. David Onofrey M.D.225 Penn Ave Scranton PA 18503