Dr. Elias Sotirchos practices Neuropathology in BALTIMORE, MD. Dr. Sotirchos studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Elias S Sotirchos M.D.'s Practice location
BALTIMORE, MD 21287Get Direction
Elias S Sotirchos M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Immunosuppressive Drugs for Multiple Sclerosis
What is multiple sclerosis (MS)?Multiple sclerosis is a medical condition that affects the brain and the spinal cord. A few of the early symptoms of the disease are numbness, tingling sensation, blurry vision, and feeling weak. In this disease, the immune system tends to attack the myelin, which is...
- Literally Fighting Parkinson's: Fitness Program Focuses on Boxing to Alleviate Symptoms
“Exercise is good for the brain” is a statement largely supported by scientists, physicians, researchers and all kinds of experts in the field of neurology. Some of the benefits the brain can receive from regular exercise are:...
- What Is Shivering: 15 Conditions That Might Cause Chills
What is shivering?Exposure to cold or rapid shifts in temperature usually causes uncontrollable shivering. However, many other possible causes can cause shivering or chills. An uncontrollable shivering that persists for a longer time may indicate an underlying illness that requires immediate medical...
- Veteran Suffering from Parkinson’s Gets New Home
Army Staff Sgt. Joe Davis is a survivor. He survived tours in Iraq and Afghanistan, and now, Davis is a survivor who has Parkinson’s disease. For 11 years, Sgt. Davis served his county, planned to retire after 20 years and become a police officer. His dreams changed, however, when he was forced...
- Brain Tumor: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
A brain tumor is a condition that involves an abnormal multiplication of cells in the brain. Tumors can be cancerous or non-cancerous in nature. Cancerous tumors are often referred to as “malignant,” and non-cancerous tumors are called “benign”. If either kind of tumor grows, they increase...
- Comedian with Muscular Dystrophy Raises Awareness One Joke at a Time
No matter the boundaries that some may face, there are several people who manage to push past them, and serve as an inspiration by going above and beyond. One of these people is 27-year-old Steve Way.Steve Way currently works as a substitute teacher by day, and a stand-up comedian at night. However,...
- Dr. Maria Ionita MD9000 Franklin Square Drive Rosedale Maryland 21237
- Dr. Ahmet Hoke M.D.1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Steven Robert Zeiler M.D.,PH.D.600 N Wolfe St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Justin C Mcarthur M.D.1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Gurdeep Singh Ahluwalia M.D.5051 Greenspring Avenue Baltimore MD 21209
- Dr. Christopher Earley M.D.4940 Eastern Ave Baltimore MD 21224