Michelle Little is an Addiction Medicine Physician in CHAMBERSBURG, PA. Michelle evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine Physicians provide medical care in addition to consultation for each patient and their families.
- Effect of symmetry breaking on level curvature distributions.
- Rotating ground states of trapped atoms in a Bose-Einstein condensate with arbitrary two-body interactions.
- Level density for deformations of the Gaussian orthogonal ensemble.
- Nucleation and growth of vortices in a rotating Bose-Einstein condensate.
- Study of noise, hearing impairment and hypertension in Egypt.
- Symmetry-breaking study with deformed ensembles.
- Deformed Gaussian-orthogonal-ensemble description of small-world networks.
- Conductance peaks in open quantum dots.
- Anticorrelation for conductance fluctuations in chaotic quantum dots.
- Towards a microscopic description of reactions involving exotic nuclei.
- Tobacco control efforts in the Gulf Cooperation Council countries: achievements and challenges.
- Correlation functions and correlation widths in quantum-chaotic scattering for mesoscopic systems and nuclei.
- The ventricular ependyma of mice infected with Trypanosoma brucei.
- The epidemiology of cutaneous leishmaniasis in Kuwait.
Michelle Leigh Little CRC, LPC's Practice location
CHAMBERSBURG, PA 17201Get Direction
Michelle Leigh Little CRC, LPC's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Testicular Cancer Curable?
The testes are a pair of male sex glands located just beneath the penis and is encased in a loose fold of skin - the scrotum, and are responsible for producing testosterone - the male sex hormone, and for manufacturing sperms which are mobile male sex cells. Testicular cancer occurs when some of...
- Don't Be Ashamed of Your Gray Hair
Developing gray hair is inevitable in everyone's life time. "The color of the hair changes when the pigment-producing cells stops the production of the pigment," says Jeffrey Benabio, MD, a dermatologist at Kaiser Permanente in San Diego. The color may also be bleached by the build up of naturally...
- Basics for Glowing Skin
Many of us become overwhelmed at the thought of the skincare routine necessary for glowing skin, including exfoliation, hydration, moisturization, and cleansing. But there are some simple steps that can help you protect and pamper your skin within minutes.Wash your skin every dayCleaning the skin...
- Gene Editing Has the Potential to Change Cystic Fibrosis
Spiked Columnist, Tim Black, discusses advances in genetic editing in his article, Gene Editing: An Expression of Our Humanity.Tim Black questions how people should all consider the recent negative responses to some of the latest gene-editing successes. The majority of these gene-editing techniques...
- What Are the Signs of Pregnancy?
Some of the signs of pregnancy may start early even when it is too soon to take a pregnancy test at home. Some of the first signs of pregnancy include breast tenderness, frequent urination, and fatigue. These may not be enough to tell that a person is pregnant or not, and a pregnancy test or...
- Treatments for Vaginitis
Vaginitis is a condition where there is inflammation in the vagina. It is usually accompanied by a condition of the vulva known as vulvovaginitis. It develops from an infection caused by bacteria, yeast, or the parasite Trichomonas vaginalis. However, it may also result from a chemical or physical...