Margaret Taber is a nurse working in RENSSELAER,NY. As a nurse, Margaret works in the healthcare sector, interacting directly with patients to ensure that they receive quality care, understand physician instructions, and have access to the services needed to maintain optimal health. Margaret holds an active license to practice, and continues to take an all-encompassing role in supporting a patient's wellbeing.
- Evaluation of plasma von Willebrand factor as a biomarker for acute arterial damage in rats.
- Selective estrogen receptor modulator idoxifene inhibits smooth muscle cell proliferation, enhances reendothelialization, and inhibits neointimal formation in vivo after vascular injury.
- Preclinical evaluation of recombinant human interleukin-4.
- Comparison of oxidant production by bovine neutrophils and monocyte-derived
- What is Your Diagnosis?
- Effect of EDTA on morphology of neutrophils of healthy dogs and dogs with inflammation.
- Effects of heartworm and intestinal parasitic infections on hematology and peripheral lymph node cytology in louisiana dogs.
- Arthrotomy versus arthroscopy and partial synovectomy for treatment of experimentally induced infectious arthritis in horses.
- Pre-clinical toxicity of IL-4: a model for studying protein therapeutics.
- Histomorphologic observations for cynomolgus monkeys after subchronic subcutaneous injection of recombinant human interleukin-4.
- Quantitative urinalysis in kittens from four to thirty weeks after birth.
- Clinical, clinicopathologic, and parasitologic observations of trypanosomiasis in dogs infected with North American Trypanosoma cruzi isolates.
- Effect of hypertonic vs isotonic saline solution on responses to sublethal Escherichia coli endotoxemia in horses.
- Evaluation of a technique for measurement of gamma-glutamyltranspeptidase in equine urine.
- Urinary gamma-glutamyl transpeptidase activity in dogs with gentamicin-induced nephrotoxicity.
|License State Code:||NY|
Margaret Taber's Practice location
RENSSELAER, NY 12144Get Direction
Margaret Taber's reviewsWrite Review
- Airforce Veteran Finds Joy in Being a Nurse
Jonathan Haag turned his life around after a life-changing injury and used his experience to became a nurse. Jonathan went through a condition that still affects him today, but he is much stronger now and uses his experiences to heal those around him. Jonathan has an incredible story of hope,...
- Nurse Opens A Cannabis Clinic for Chronic Pain Patients
Chronic pain is an epidemic in America, and is one of the main reasons Americans go to the doctor or emergency rooms and clinics. To alleviate their pain, many Americans have turned to opioid medications, but after all the reports on how addictive opiates are, chronic pain patients are looking...
- 10 Signs of Nurse Burnout
Burnout results from long-term unresolvable job stress. It is said to be a psychological stress reaction, but no matter what you call it, it does affect your happiness and your health. You feel physically, emotionally, and mentally exhausted. In a high-stress occupation like nursing, your burnout...
- Nursing Pioneers Who Changed the Profession Forever
Nurses are amazing people who put their hearts into their work. Nurses often go without recognition, praise, and advocates. Looking back into the history of nursing, there are many remarkable nurses who modeled nursing and healthcare into the highly important industry that it is today. Without these...
- California Nurses Brave the Flames to Save Their Patients
Just before Thanksgiving, California was on fire. Almost a quarter of a million people have lost or been displaced from their homes, and up to 80 people have lost their lives. As of November 10, 2018, over 90,000 acres were burned, and 52,000 people evacuated. Since then we hear that the entire town...
- State Senator Sparks Outrage, Says Nurses “Play Cards For a Considerable Amount of the Day”
Washington State Senator Maureen Walsh (R-Wala Wala) is being slammed for making remarks about nurses in small hospitals, suggesting that nurses in critical access hospitals “probably play cards for a considerable amount of the day.”On April 16, 2019, the Washington State Senate was considering...