Dr. Dwayne Oothoudt practices Occupational Medicine in LACONIA, NH. Dr. Oothoudt evaluates the interaction between work and health. Occupational medicine physicians have general knowledge of worksite operations and are familiar with the toxic properties of materials used by employees and the potential hazards and stressors of work processes; in addition to being qualified to determine an employees physical and emotional fitness for work; diagnosing and treating occupational diseases; handling work related injuries; and having an understanding of rehabilitation methods, health education techniques, sanitation, and workers compensation laws.
- The development and dissemination of the Triple P-Positive Parenting Program: a multilevel, evidence-based system of parenting and family support.
- Training GPs in parent consultation skills. An evaluation of training for the Triple P-Positive Parenting Program.
- Help when it's needed first: a controlled evaluation of brief, preventive behavioral family intervention in a primary care setting.
- Does the triple P-Positive Parenting Program provide value for money?
- Randomised clinical trial of a group parent education programme for Australian indigenous families.
- Reducing preschoolers' disruptive behavior in public with a brief parent discussion group.
- The role of practitioner self-efficacy, training, program and workplace factors on the implementation of an evidence-based parenting intervention in primary care.
- A randomized controlled trial evaluating the efficacy of Triple P Online with parents of children with early-onset conduct problems.
- A commentary on evidenced-based parenting programs: redressing misconceptions of the empirical support for Triple P.
- Erratum to: Reducing Preschoolers' Disruptive Behavior in Public with a Brief
- Social media and gamification: Engaging vulnerable parents in an online evidence-based parenting program.
- Sustained Implementation Support Scale: Validation of a Measure of Program Characteristics and Workplace Functioning for Sustained Program Implementation.
- Sustained Implementation of Evidence-based Programs in Disadvantaged Communities: A Conceptual Framework of Supporting Factors.
- A randomized controlled trial evaluating a low-intensity interactive online parenting intervention, Triple P Online Brief, with parents of children with early onset conduct problems.
- Factors that influence evidence-based program sustainment for family support providers in child protection services in disadvantaged communities.
Dwayne Oothoudt's Practice location
LACONIA, NH 03246Get Direction
Dwayne Oothoudt's reviewsWrite Review
- A Guide to Recognizing the Early Signs of Shingles
Shingles, also known as herpes zoster, is a disease that occurs due to the reappearance of the varicella-zoster virus, which is the causative agent of chickenpox. Shingles usually starts with a skin rash. These skin rashes occur either in the form of a band or a strip covering a small area on your...
- Tatum O'Neal Knows Rheumatoid Arthritis Personally
Many know Tatum O'Neal from her acting career, but not as many know the struggle she has been through in regard to rheumatoid arthritis.The struggle of getting people to understandThe trouble with illnesses like rheumatoid arthritis is that it can be hard for people who had never been through it to...
- Is Laser Hair Removal Painful?
What is laser hair removal?Are you sick of using a razor or shaving creams every time you need to go to the beach and wear a bikini or when you are wearing a skirt and want to show off your legs? How about laser hair removal treatment? Laser hair removal is a treatment option based on photo...
- What Is Lou Gehrig's Disease?
IntroductionLou Gehrig's disease is a neurodegenerative disorder that affects the brain and spinal cord. It is also called as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis or ALS. It is a progressive disorder that leads to the loss of voluntary muscle control in the body. This disorder often affects the...
- What Are the Options for Preserving Fertility After Ovarian Cancer?
An ovarian cancer diagnosis is devastating. But if the diagnosis comes during family planning or even while thinking about having kids, it can bring up concerns about future fertility. Although being diagnosed with ovarian cancer and receiving treatment can affect the ability to become pregnant,...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...