Dr. Hardeep Gill is an internist practicing in SHENANDOAH, TX. Dr. Gill specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Gill provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Hardeep Gill M.D's Practice location
SHENANDOAH, TX 77385Get Direction
Muncie, IN 47303Get Direction
Hardeep Gill M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gill
- What Does Bactrim Treat?
BactrimBactrim is a combination of antibiotics called trimethoprim and sulfamethoxazole, which help treat different types of bacterial infections. Bactrim can be used for the treatment of urinary tract infections (UTIs), ear infections, bronchitis, shigellosis, traveler's...
- Young Athletes and Heat-Related Illnesses
Simple measures will help to prevent heat-related illnesses in young athletes while exercising in the heat. According to American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), heat-related illness such as heat exhaustion and heat stroke can be prevented in young athletes just the same way as in adults. One of the...
- Weighted Hula Hoops May Help to Burn More Calories
Workouts with hula hoops may help to burn as many calories as step aerobics, boot camp, or very brisk walking, according to a new study sponsored by the American Council on Exercise (ACE). In this study, 16 women between 16-years-old and 59-years-old were trained on a 30-minute aerobics session...
- Black Widow Spider Bite: What Does It Look Like?
The black widow spider is one of the most poisonous spiders often seen in North America. These spiders thrive at moderate temperatures and are mostly found in the south and western US regions.They are often found in places surrounded by bushes, open areas such as outdoor bathrooms and toilets, open...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Syphilis: How Does It Affect Men and Women?
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease that affects both men and women. The most common locations for the chancre to appear are in the penis, vagina, anus, and even in the oral cavity. There is not much difference in men and women as far as symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments are concerned....
- Dr. Anand Balasubramanian M.D.17030 Nanes Drive Houston Texas 77090
- Dr. Mohammad Y. Khan M.D.6410 Fannin St Houston Texas 77030
- Dr. Yamini B. Naygandhi MD13325 Hargrave Road Houston Texas 77070
- Dr. Lucy Buencamino MD15655 Cypresswoods Medical Dr Houston TX 77014
- Dr. Adrianne R Scruggs MD15655 Cypresswoods Medical Dr Houston TX 77014
- Dr. Stephen D Fillman MD1140 Cypress Station Dr Houston TX 77090