Dr. Jeremy Tan is an ophthalmologist practicing in OKLAHOMA CITY, OK. Dr. Tan specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Tan can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Tan can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Dr. Jeremy F Tan M.D.'s Practice location
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73104Get Direction
Dr. Jeremy F Tan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Eye Twitching: Symptoms and Solutions
Eye twitching is the repetitive, involuntary blinking or spasm of the upper eyelid. Also known as blepharospasm, twitching affects the muscles of both eyes. Some of the most common causes of eye twitching include fatigue, stress, and caffeine. Twitching is usually painless and goes away on its own...
- 6 Helpful Tips for Good Eye Health
Nutrients for good visionMany studies have show that nutrients, like omega-3 fatty acids, lutein, zinc, and vitamins C and E help to prevent eye disorders associated with aging.Some foods that may help to maintain eye health include:...
- Eye Infections: Bacterial, Viral, and Fungal
Eye infections occur when various harmful microorganisms invade the eyes. They can be caused by bacteria, viruses, or fungi. When suspecting an eye infection, you should go and get a detailed eye examination from an eye doctor. Trying to self-diagnose and even self-treat eye problems and eye...
- Can I Have Cataract Surgery on Both Eyes at the Same Time?
When your doctor determines that both eyes have a cataract, the eye having a denser cataract will be operated on first. After a couple of days or weeks, the second eye can then be operated on.This approach gives the first eye time to recover and the vision to stabilize as you wait for another...
- What Is Tay-Sachs Disease?
IntroductionTay-Sachs disease is a genetic disorder that affects the brain's nerve cells. Individuals who have this disorder lacks a type of protein that is needed to break down fatty substances in the brain. Without this protein, fatty substances accumulate in the brain to toxic levels, which...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- Dr. Robert E. Leonard M.D.608 Stanton L. Young Boulevard Edmond Oklahoma 73104
- Dr. Thomas C Wolf M.D.3431 S Boulevard Edmond OK 73013
- Dr. Joshua Trent Powell M.D.816 24th Ave Nw Norman OK 73069
- Dr. Nabil Elias Srouji MD3435 Nw 56th St Oklahoma City OK 73112
- Dr. David Randolph Brown M.D.11013 Hefner Pointe Dr Oklahoma City OK 73120
- Dr. Brian Steven Phelps MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390