Dr. Douglas Engle is an internist practicing in FORT GORDON, GA. Dr. Engle specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Engle provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Dr. Douglas Engle MD's Practice location
FORT GORDON, GA 30905Get Direction
Dr. Douglas Engle MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome Basic Facts
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is an abdominal disorder, which is characterized by pain, discomfort, interfered bowel habits (diarrhea and constipation), cramping, and bloating. Although IBS symptoms are persistent, there are many things that can be done to suppress its effects. IBS does not...
- Stretching Before Running Does Not Prevent or Cause Injury
According to a new and interesting study stretching before running may not prevent or cause injury but switching the routine increases the risk of injury considerably. The results of the study presented at the annual meeting of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons provided a surprise twist...
- What Are Night Sweats: Get the Facts
What are night sweats?Night sweats are also called as nocturnal hyperhidrosis, which means excessive sweating during the night. Night sweats are episodes of continuous sweating at night even when the environmental temperature is very cold. Some people may sweat so extensively that they might find...
- What Makes Zumba Such an Effective Workout?
Zumba is a popular alternative fitness routine for many people. It is commonly known as a party exercise, or a fun exercise, rather than the traditional workout regimen. A few years back, this fitness plan took the fitness world by storm, and is still popular among people who love to dance and shake...
- How to Get Rid of Hiccups
Hiccups refer to the sudden spasms of the diaphragm, the muscle present at the base of the lungs that separates the chest and abdomen. These spasms result in the closure of the vocal cords, which produces the characteristic ‘hic’ sound of hiccups. Fortunately these bothersome contractions are...
- Sperm Cells Mimic Embryonic Stem Cells
Sperm cells in the testicles are able to mimic the embryonic stem cells and can develop into any of the adult cells in the body. These germ cells, also called spermatogonial cells, belong to the adult stem cells and are the precursor of sperm cells.Based on a new study published in the online...
- Dr. Willie Joseph Hillson M.D.1448 Lee Beard Way Augusta Georgia 30901
- Dr. Kila Dabney Smith MD300 W Hospital Road Augusta GA 30905
- Dr. Christopher S Mcelroy M.D.465 N Belair Rd Evans GA 30809
- Dr. Zulfiqar Ahmed MD303 S Nappanee St Elkhart IN 46514
- Mr. Benjamin Lavar Rucker MD1138b Druid Park Ave Augusta GA 30904
- Dr. William Thomas Neumann MD1443 Anthony Road Augusta GA 30904