Suzanne Elliott is a psychologist practicing in GLEN MORGAN, WV. Suzanne specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Suzanne evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Suzanne because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Suzanne Holt Elliott M.A.'s Practice location
GLEN MORGAN, WV 25813Get Direction
Suzanne Holt Elliott M.A.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Nonverbal Woman with Autism Now Hosts Talk Show
Many with autism struggle with communication, and being nonverbal can be difficult; however, one woman is overcoming stigmas and all sorts of adversity by hosting her own talk show.Autism and oral-motor apraxiaHer name is Carly Fleischmann, and she is only 22 years old, but she is not letting her...
- New Romantic Comedy Deemed an Honest Portrayal of People with Autism
Whether for a fun date night or an evening with friends, the romantic comedy has long been a staple in the film industry. From the many light-hearted and funny moments to the more touching scenes, a good romantic comedy leaves viewers feeling happy, which may be why the genre has been a favorite...
- How to Teach Children About Autism
Parenthood is basically one long teaching job. All parents want their children to grow up to be healthy, well-loved, and good people. This is not easily done. There are so many misconceptions in society about a variety of issues that children can be taught to ignore. Parents also want to ensure that...
- Fitness Center for Kids with Autism Breaks Ground
Easterseals boasts to prove to be one of the best gyms in the nation, and it has just begun a fundraising campaign. Not only will it allegedly be a needed resource for the people in the neighborhood, but it will also cater to students with autism spectrum disorder.History of EastersealsOriginally,...
- 5 Major Health Concerns for Women
According to Saralyn Mark, MD, senior adviser for the Office of Women's Health at the US Department of Health and Human Services, it is important for women to consult with their doctor to discuss their family medical history, to prepare for what they may encounter in their lifetime. Women must be...
- Social Networking Sites May Reflect the Realities of Your Life
Social networking sites like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter may reflect the realities of your personality, according to a study published in the journal Psychological Science. This was revealed by group of researchers who tried to determine whether people fake it on social networking sites...
- Mr. Michael L Mcdaniel M.A.24 Mallard Ct Beckley WV 25801
- Crystal M Knight-dunkley M.A.219 Grove Ave Beckley WV 25801
- Lawrence Jimmie Richmond M.A.502 Johnstown Rd Beckley WV 25801
- Ms. Lisa Marie Richards MS423 OLD MILL RD BECKLEY WV 25801
- Michael E Mays MA, LIC PSYCHOLOGIST101 S Eisenhower Dr Beckley WV 25801
- Stephani Trent M.A.325 Seneca Trl Ronceverte WV 24970