Chase Hayes is a physician assistant practicing in CHICAGO, IL. Chase specializes in preventing and treating human illness and injury by providing a broad range of care under the supervision of a physician. A physician assistant's work can include physical exams, ordering and interpreting tests, performing procedures and prescribing medication. Often times, they can assist in surgery but the scope of practice can vary according to jurisdiction or health care setting.
- Development of orally bioavailable bicyclic pyrazolones as inhibitors of tumor necrosis factor-alpha production.
- Development of N-4,6-pyrimidine-N-alkyl-N'-phenyl ureas as orally active inhibitors of lymphocyte specific tyrosine kinase.
- P38 MAP kinase inhibitors as potential therapeutics for the treatment of joint degeneration and pain associated with osteoarthritis.
Chase W Hayes PA-C's Practice location
CHICAGO, IL 60611Get Direction
Chase W Hayes PA-C's reviewsWrite Review
- What Does the Hypothalamus Do?
Where is the hypothalamus located?The hypothalamus is a small, almond-sized, cone-shaped structure that projects downwards, ending in the infundibular stalk of the brain. This is a tubular connection to the pituitary gland, with which it has a direct relationship. The two are connected by nervous...
- Friendly Venues Accommodate Guests on The Autism Spectrum
Children on the autism spectrum are often sensitive to bright lights and loud noises. They also tend to find it difficult to remain still or quiet. This is why for a majority of families with a child on the autism spectrum, going out to a restaurant is an overwhelming and daunting proposition. Let...
- Can Algae Treat Forms of Arthritis?
People are always trying to find natural or homeopathic remedies to treat medical conditions. Some of these treatments are based in scientific research and facts, while others are just a complete scam. However, sometimes a product found in nature can be used to develop effective treatments or...
- 512 Pill Used for the Treatment of Chronic Pain
IntroductionThe 512 pill is a white-colored round pill with an imprint of "512". It is known to contain the active ingredients acetaminophen with the strength of 325 mg and oxycodone with the strength of 5 mg. This medicine is supplied by the company known as Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals.The 512...
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Continues to Work on Veep After Breast Cancer Treatment
In September 2017, Dreyfus announced on social media that she was diagnosed with breast cancer, in hopes of inspiring others who are going through the same experience. “1 in 8 women get breast cancer. Today, I’m the one. The good news is that I have the most glorious group of supportive and...
- Serving up Java and Jobs for Those with Autism
Dirt Coffee, a non-profit with a mission to train and employ adults with autism, was founded in 2013. This non-profit has been operating out of a coffee truck, serving freshly roasted organic coffee and espresso by individuals with autism. Dirt Coffee strives to “change perspectives, improve lives...