Dr. Megan O'keefe practices Occupational Medicine in BERWYN, PA. Dr. O'keefe evaluates the interaction between work and health. Occupational medicine physicians have general knowledge of worksite operations and are familiar with the toxic properties of materials used by employees and the potential hazards and stressors of work processes; in addition to being qualified to determine an employees physical and emotional fitness for work; diagnosing and treating occupational diseases; handling work related injuries; and having an understanding of rehabilitation methods, health education techniques, sanitation, and workers compensation laws.
- A meta-evaluation of smoking cessation intervention research among pregnant women: improving the science and art.
- The use of significant reduction rates to evaluate health education methods for pregnant smokers: a new harm reduction behavioral indicator?
- Computer tailored intervention for older smokers using transdermal nicotine.
- Interacting effects of the serotonin transporter gene and neuroticism in smoking practices and nicotine dependence.
- The Kaiser Permanente prenatal smoking cessation trial: when more isn't better, what is enough?
- The Kaiser Permanente prenatal smoking-cessation trial: when more isn't better, what is enough?
- Testicular feminisation syndrome with persistent fallopian tubes and full length vagina.
- Carotid palpation at two exercise intensities.
- Human urine oxytocin levels during pregnancy and labor.
- Release of oxytocin and vasopressin by the human foetus during labour.
- Spurt release of oxytocin during human labour.
- The circulating levels of oxytocin following intravenous and intramuscular administration of Syntometrine.
- The development of a radioimmunoassay for oxytocin: the extraction of oxytocin from urine and determination of the excretion rate for exogenous and endogenous oxytocin in human urine.
- Oxytocin in human parturition.
Ms. Megan O'keefe OTR/L's Practice location
BERWYN, PA 19312Get Direction
Ms. Megan O'keefe OTR/L's reviewsWrite Review