Dr. Amy Buckner is an audiologist practicing in ROGERS, AR. Dr. Buckner evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Buckner takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Ms. Amy T Buckner MCD CCC A's Practice location
ROGERS, AR 72758Get Direction
Springdale, AR 72764Get Direction
Ms. Amy T Buckner MCD CCC A's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Different Types of Seizures?
Seizures vs. Seizure DisorderA seizure is described as an abnormal electrical activity that occurs in the brain. Normally, neurons (also called brain cells) flow in an organized manner on the brain’s surface. However, when there’s an excess of electrical discharge, a seizure occurs.Seizures can...
- Evidence for Gum Disease Causing Heart Disease is Dwindling
The American Heart Association released a new statement stating that there is no conclusive evidence to support the relationship between gum disease and heart problems, and that treating gum disease can improve heart conditions. Gum disease is a major contributor to tooth loss and decay in adults....
- Dermatitis Herpetiformis: A Serious Form of Celiac Disease
Severe intestinal damage, painful digestion and bloating are a few of the symptoms known to accompany standard celiac disease. The autoimmune condition is hereditary, but eating foods or applying cosmetics that contain gluten can trigger the disease. Although there isn’t a cure, avoiding gluten...
- What to Eat When You Are Sick
Choosing and eating a healthy diet when you are sick is very hard, as most illnesses and medications affect your appetite. Chronic illnesses, like cancer, arthritis, or even depression makes shopping and cooking difficult. This nutrition moves away from our priority when ever illness strikes. With...
- Is the Keratin Hair Treatment Safe?
Keratin hair treatment, or Brazilian treatment, seems to be the ideal method for most women. It smoothens out the frizz and curls from the hair and gives it a uniform texture. But this treatment is a temporary curl softening method. Normal hair straightening methods use harsh chemicals to make hair...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Mr. John Christy Campbell M.A.1100 N College Ave Fayetteville AR 72703
- Janean D Woods AUD501 Jack Stephens Dr # 543 Little Rock AR 72205
- Mary H Obrien AUD,CCC-A601 W Maple Ave Springdale AR 72764
- Sherrie Lynn Norbash M.S.61 E Sunbridge Dr Fayetteville AR 72703
- Dr. Shelley Elizabeth Bassham PHD180 E Sunbridge Dr Fayetteville AR 72703
- Michael Joshua Spann AU.D.1 Mercy Way Bella Vista AR 72714