Nohemi Perez is an Addiction Medicine Physician in ORLANDO, FL. Nohemi evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine Physicians provide medical care in addition to consultation for each patient and their families.
- Embryonal rhabdomyosarcoma. Three case reports with primary presentation in the ear and on the neck.
- Leiomyosarcoma of the spermatic cord.
- [Organization of the cancer registry in Estado do Rio Grande do Sul].
- [Hepatitis due to benign virus].
- [Difficulties in the diagnosis of jaundice].
- [Periportal biliary lake in the absence of a demonstrable extrahepatic biliary obstruction].
- ENDOMYOCARDIAL FIBROSIS. REPORT OF THREE CASES IN SOUTHERN BRAZIL.
- [INTRAHEPATIC CHOLESTASIS OF VIRAL ORIGIN].
- [PERSISTENCE OF THE ATRIOVENTRICULAR CANAL ASSOCIATED WITH INFUNDIBULAR STENOSIS OF THE PULMONARY ARTERY IN A CASE WITH DEXTROCARDIA].
- ENDOMYOCARDIAL FIBROSIS. A CASE REPORT.
- [Olfactory neuroblastoma].
- Diagnostic accuracy of fetal renal pelvis anteroposterior diameter as a predictor of uropathy: a prospective study.
- Observations on phosphorylase activity distribution in the adrenal cortex: effect of ACTH.
- Childhood lymphosarcoma in the state of Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil. Report of 20 cases histologically similar to Burkitt's tumor.
- [Anatomoclinical session of the medical school of Porto Alegre, University of Rio Grande do Sul].
Nohemi Perez's Practice location
ORLANDO, FL 32804Get Direction
Nohemi Perez's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Rubella?
Commonly known as German measles, Rubella is an infection caused by a virus and its symptoms include red rashes on the body along-with fever, headache, muscle pain, a runny nose. Sometimes, swollen nymph nodes can also be seen. It is a contagious infection and can spread from one person to...
- What Is Pramipexole Used For?
IntroductionPramipexole is a medication that has similar effects to dopamine, which is a chemical released by nerve cells. Parkinson's disease is associated with low levels of dopamine in the brain. Pramipexole is used to treat symptoms that are associated with Parkinson’s disease such as...
- Is Cervical Cancer a Preventable Disease?
Cervical cancer is probably one of the most common forms of cancer in young women. Cervical cancer is the cancer of the cervix, which connects the uterus and the vagina. The endocervix is the part of the cervix that is closest to the uterus while the ectocervix is nearer to the vagina. Most cases...
- 14 Home Remedies to Get Rid of Genital Warts
If you notice any swelling or small lesions around your genital or anal area, then they probably are warts. Warts are flesh-colored bumps on the skin. They are generally not painful but could be very itchy.Genital warts are common skin infections caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). This...
- What is the Nutrisystem Diet?
What is the Nutrisystem Diet?The Nutrisystem diet is a portion-controlled weight-loss plan based on the glycemic index. The plan recommends three meals, which are prepared by the company, and two snacks. There are specific diet plans for men, women, vegetarians, and diabetics. In addition, it offers...
- $5.8 Million Grant Given to Develop New Immunotherapy for Ovarian Cancer
Ovarian cancer cells can be extremely tricky to get rid of, which makes treatment often expensive and prolonged. Researchers at the University of California San Diego recently received a 5.8-million-dollar grant from the state to develop a new form of immunotherapy for ovarian cancer.The StudyThe...