Miss Melissa Andrea Morales Other is a top Social Worker in FOUNTAIN VALLEY, CA.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Miss Melissa Andrea Morales Other is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Miss Melissa Andrea Morales Other is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Miss Melissa Andrea Morales Other is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In FOUNTAIN VALLEY, CA, Miss Melissa Andrea Morales Other is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
- A nitric oxide/cyclic GMP-dependent protein kinase pathway alters transmitter release and inhibition by somatostatin at a site downstream of calcium entry.
- Developmental switch in the pharmacology of Ca2+ channels coupled to acetylcholine release.
- [Sensitivity and reactivity of striate muscles to acetylcholine in diseases of the motor system including botulism].
- Opiate and peptide inhibition of transmitter release in parasympathetic nerve
- Functional interaction of developing neurons with their target tissue. Introduction.
- Somatostatin-induced inhibition of neuronal Ca2+ current modulated by cGMP-dependent protein kinase.
- Effect of cycloheximide and mRNA synthesis inhibition on death of trophically deprived ciliary ganglion neurons in culture.
- Choline uptake by cholinergic neuron cell somas.
Miss Melissa Andrea Morales's Practice location
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, CA 92708Get Direction
Miss Melissa Andrea Morales's reviewsWrite Review
- Understanding the Risk Factors for Prediabetes
Type II diabetes, the most commonly diagnosed form, is usually diagnosed in adults of middle age, but can also be found in children and is often brought on by obesity. While the pancreas in type II diabetes can sometimes make insulin, it may not make enough or the body will not use what is made...
- How REM Sleep Behavior Disorder Ties in with Parkinson's Disease
Some may have heard about the unbelievable stories of sleepwalkers driving cars in the middle of the night or walking for miles without ever being conscious of it. Maybe, these stories sound a little out there, however the symptoms and side-effects of sleep disorders vary largely from person to...
- FDA Approves Orkambi to Treat Young Children with Cystic Fibrosis
Orkambi is an oral drug developed by Vertex Pharmaceuticals and approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the treatment of cystic fibrosis (CF) in certain patient groups. It is the second drug to be approved for use in patients with CF, after Kalydeco. ...
- What are the Dangers of Brain-Eating Amoeba?
Brain-eating amoeba is a terrifying organism that seems to cause sudden, tragic deaths of some people in our country. The amoeba, Naegleria fowleri, was first identified in Australia. The species has five sub-types, all of which causes diseases. The species remains in an inactive cyst form when...
- What Causes Pleurisy?
Pleurisy can be caused by a number of things. The causes of pleurisy are described below.InfectionsInfections are most common cause of pleurisy. The most common infection to result in pleurisy is a viral infection. However, any type of organism has the ability and potential to reach the pleural...
- Why Are My Eyes Yellow and What Do Yellow Eyes Indicate?
Eyes speak a thousand words. This statement is not just used to describe the beauty of the eyes, but it's even true when it comes to indicating the health of the body. Our eyes can be a clear reflection of how we feel on the inside. White, clear and shiny eyes, as you would see in a baby, indicate...