Dr. Clarke Kauffman is a Chiropractor practicing in GOSHEN, IN. Dr. Kauffman specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Kauffman seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
- Arthroscopic removal of a shotgun pellet from the elbow joint.
- Arthroscopic anterior cruciate ligament surgery: results of autogenous patellar tendon graft versus the Leeds-Keio synthetic graft five year follow-up of a prospective randomised controlled trial.
- Minimum 6year results of an uncemented trabecular metal tibial component in total knee arthroplasty.
Dr. Clarke Kauffman D.C.'s Practice location
GOSHEN, IN 46526Get Direction
Dr. Clarke Kauffman D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- Dr. Nancy Yvonne Denlinger D.C.109 N Main St Nappanee IN 46550
- Dr. Patrick William Case DC, FACO3027 Mishawaka Ave South Bend IN 46615
- Mrs. Lisa Ann Meyers D.C.3027 Mishawaka Ave South Bend IN 46615
- Dr. Joshua D Martens DC601 E Bristol St Elkhart IN 46514
- Dr. Vernon Scott Wright D.C.240 Talmadge Street Shipshewana IN 46565
- Dr. Mark Alan Schneider DC1178 Fremont Ct Elkhart IN 46516