Lisa James is a nurse working in SIMPSONVILLE,SC. As a nurse, Lisa works in the healthcare sector, interacting directly with patients to ensure that they receive quality care, understand physician instructions, and have access to the services needed to maintain optimal health. Lisa holds an active license to practice, and continues to take an all-encompassing role in supporting a patient's wellbeing.
- Design, synthesis, and structure-activity relationships of acetylene-based histamine H3 receptor antagonists.
- Identification and pharmacological characterization of a series of new 1H-4-substituted-imidazoyl histamine H3 receptor ligands.
- Development of trans-2-[1H-imidazol-4-yl] cyclopropane derivatives as new high-affinity histamine H3 receptor ligands.
- Effects of selected histamine H3 receptor antagonists on tele-methylhistamine levels in rat cerebral cortex.
- Effect of SCH 39166, a novel dopamine D1 receptor antagonist, on [3H]acetylcholine release in rat striatal slices.
- Characterization of a rat liver glucuronosyltransferase that glucuronidates the selective D1 antagonist, SCH 23390, and other benzazepines.
- The binding of SCH 39166 and SCH 23390 to 5-HT1C receptors in porcine choroid plexus.
- A-4, a bis tertiary amine derivative of hemicholinium-3 produces in vivo reduction of acetylcholine in rat brain regions.
- Inhibition of high affinity choline transport attenuates both cholinergic and non-cholinergic effects of ethylcholine aziridinium (AF64A).
- Evaluation of 4-methylpiperidine analogs of hemicholinium-3.
- Alterations in acetylcholine metabolism in rat striatal slices by a 4-methyl piperidine analog of hemicholinium-3.
- Stereoisomers of quaternary and tertiary 4-methyl piperidine analogs of hemicholinium-3.
- Optical isomers of some piperidine-derived hemicholinium congeners containing secondary alcohol groups: preparation and biological activities.
- Methanol toxicity in the monkey: effects of nitrous oxide and methionine.
- The regulation of one-carbon oxidation in the rat by nitrous oxide and methionine.
|License State Code:||SC|
Lisa James CRNA's Practice location
SIMPSONVILLE, SC 29680Get Direction
Lisa James CRNA's reviewsWrite Review
- 10 Signs of Nurse Burnout
Burnout results from long-term unresolvable job stress. It is said to be a psychological stress reaction, but no matter what you call it, it does affect your happiness and your health. You feel physically, emotionally, and mentally exhausted. In a high-stress occupation like nursing, your burnout...
- Nurse Opens A Cannabis Clinic for Chronic Pain Patients
Chronic pain is an epidemic in America, and is one of the main reasons Americans go to the doctor or emergency rooms and clinics. To alleviate their pain, many Americans have turned to opioid medications, but after all the reports on how addictive opiates are, chronic pain patients are looking...
- Airforce Veteran Finds Joy in Being a Nurse
Jonathan Haag turned his life around after a life-changing injury and used his experience to became a nurse. Jonathan went through a condition that still affects him today, but he is much stronger now and uses his experiences to heal those around him. Jonathan has an incredible story of hope,...
- California Nurses Brave the Flames to Save Their Patients
Just before Thanksgiving, California was on fire. Almost a quarter of a million people have lost or been displaced from their homes, and up to 80 people have lost their lives. As of November 10, 2018, over 90,000 acres were burned, and 52,000 people evacuated. Since then we hear that the entire town...
- State Senator Sparks Outrage, Says Nurses “Play Cards For a Considerable Amount of the Day”
Washington State Senator Maureen Walsh (R-Wala Wala) is being slammed for making remarks about nurses in small hospitals, suggesting that nurses in critical access hospitals “probably play cards for a considerable amount of the day.”On April 16, 2019, the Washington State Senate was considering...
- Nursing Pioneers Who Changed the Profession Forever
Nurses are amazing people who put their hearts into their work. Nurses often go without recognition, praise, and advocates. Looking back into the history of nursing, there are many remarkable nurses who modeled nursing and healthcare into the highly important industry that it is today. Without these...