Dr. Nicole Lamb is a Dentist practicing in MIRAMAR, FL. Dr. Lamb specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
Bronx Lebanon GPR-1 2014
University of Florida B.S. in Nutrition Sciences 2006
Nova Southeastern University D.M.D. 2013
- General Dentistry
- Short term Orthodontics
- Root Canals
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Periodontal Treatments
- Bronx Lebanon Hosptial Center General Practice
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center
What do you attribute your success to?
- Reading a medical encyclopedia as a young girl at her grandmother\'s house opened her eyes to the medical field. HOSOA program in high school exposed her to dentistry, witnessing a complete mouth reconstruction and how she could change lives solidified her decision in the field.
Dr. Nicole L. Lamb, DMD's Practice location
MIRAMAR, FL 33025Get Direction
Pembroke Pines, FL 33025Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Nicole L. Lamb, DMD | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Nicole L. Lamb, DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- Elle & Coach: Overcoming Adversity in Modern Diabetes Care
Tens of thousands of children are diagnosed with type 1 diabetes each year in the United States. This autoimmune disease is chronic and demands round-the-clock monitoring. For caregivers, learning to how to treat this condition is overwhelming. For children living with the disease, the demands can...
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis: A Disease That Might Spread Beyond the Lungs
What is pulmonary tuberculosis?Pulmonary tuberculosis or (TB) indicates a contagious bacterial infection involving the lungs but can also spread to various parts of the human body.What are the symptoms of pulmonary tuberculosis?People suffering from this lung condition would commonly experience the...
- How to Prevent Bursitis
The condition is a form of inflammation that happens around the bursa. The bursa is a tissue that acts as a cushion between tendon, muscle, or bone joints. Once the bursa is inflamed it causes a lot of pain around the affected area.The swelling of the bursa is brought about by very many things that...
- 15 Tips for Surviving the Night Shift
While there are people who prefer to work in an office, there are also individuals who would willingly sacrifice their hours of sleep just to save a life. Nurses are probably one of the most noble professions in the healthcare industry. Not only are they able to assist doctors in settings like...
- How to Treat Excessive Perspiration
Sweat glands cause perspiration whenever there is an increase in temperature, fever, or when you are involved in physical activity. Perspiration is also seen when one is nervous, anxious, or under stress. When none of these factors are present, the signals for the production of sweating are normally...
- Prenatal Testing and Diagnosis of Cystic Fibrosis
Cystic fibrosis (CF) is an inherited disease that is caused by a defect in the cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator (CFTR) gene. The CFTR protein is responsible for controlling the transportation of salt in and out of cells. Any mutations in the CFTR gene can cause an imbalance in the...
- Filiberto J. Herdocia7380 SW 40th Street Miami FL 33155
- Niloufar Rezakhani2999 NE 191 Street Aventura Fl 33180
- Dr. Heidi R Finkelstein D.M.D333 N.W. 70th Ave Fort Lauderdale FL 33317
- Mr. Santiago P Roldan DMD1501 Se 23rd Ave Pompano Beach FL 33062
- Dr. Maritza Lazcano Other10051 Pines Blvd Pembroke Pines FL 33024
- Dr. David S. Bistritz D.D.S.18171 Biscayne Boulevard Aventura Florida 33160