Dr. Karen Chiu is a pediatrician practicing in WEST HOLLYWOOD, CA. Dr. Chiu is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Chiu diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Chiu can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Karen Chiu M.D.'s Practice location
WEST HOLLYWOOD, CA 90048Get Direction
Karen Chiu M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are Pinworms? Treatment and Home Remedies for Pinworms
A pinworm infection is a parasitic infection of the intestines, mostly affecting children. Pinworms can cause great discomfort in children since the infection comes with itching and irritation in the perianal region. This parasitic infection can spread from one child to another. Even adolescents...
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Silent Reflux?
Silent reflux, or laryngopharyngeal reflux, is similar to gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), however, it lacks the characteristic symptoms of GERD. Both conditions are caused by contents from the stomach moving backward into the esophagus. As the typical symptoms of gastric reflux are lacking...
- Are There Natural Ways to Boost the Immune System?
Herbs in small doses are proper medicines. Our ancient ancestors, knowing of the powers of herbs, collected them in a particular accordance with motions of the Moon and Sun.Today, scientists have learned almost everything about all the possible influences of herbs on our body and are aware of...
- RSV Symptoms
What is RSV?RSV or respiratory syncytial virus is a common virus that usually affects the respiratory tract. It can cause colds in adults and older children, but may cause serious lung infections, such as pneumonia or bronchiolitis in babies and immunocompromised individuals. CausesRSV is only...
- Understanding Intellectual Disability in Children
What is intellectual disability?Intellectual disability was once called mental retardation. It is characterized by the lack of skills or mental ability needed for everyday living. Individuals with intellectual disabilities have below-average intelligence but are able to learn new skills at a...
- Dr. Cigal Shaham M.D., M.SC.6221 Wilshire Boulevard Los Angeles California 90048
- Yussef Sakhai6360 Wilshire Boulevard Los Angeles California 90048
- Dr. Amy K Weimer M.D.8700 Beverly Blvd. Los Angeles CA 90048
- Dr. Tanya Kumaria M.D.1000 Blythe Blvd Charlotte NC 28203
- Dr. Jenna Roberts MD8700 Beverly Blvd. Los Angeles CA 90048
- Dr. Leila Bozorgnia MD2990 S Sepulveda Blvd Los Angeles CA 90064