Casondra Banks is a physician assistant practicing in MOUNT VERNON, WA. Casondra specializes in preventing and treating human illness and injury by providing a broad range of care under the supervision of a physician. A physician assistant's work can include physical exams, ordering and interpreting tests, performing procedures and prescribing medication. Often times, they can assist in surgery but the scope of practice can vary according to jurisdiction or health care setting.
- Tarsal ectropion repair and lower blepharoplasty: A case report and review of literature.
- Should We Excise Native Breast Skin Envelope to Achieve Symmetric Scars in Bilateral Autologous Breast Reconstruction?--A Survey of Surgeon and Patient Preference.
- Radiation exposure to female plastic surgeons of childbearing age during reverse lymphatic mapping.
- Abdominal flap for closing the donor site after groin lymph node transfer.
- Discussion of "Microsurgical Reconstruction Following Oncologic Resection in Pediatric Patients: A 15-Year Experience" by M. Starnes-Roubaud et al.
Casondra A Banks PA-C's Practice location
MOUNT VERNON, WA 98273Get Direction
Port Richey, FL 34668Get Direction
Casondra A Banks PA-C's reviewsWrite Review
- Immunotherapy Side Effects
Aside from use of chemicals and radiation to treat cancer, there are also natural ways that can be harnessed in treatment of cancer patients. This involves the biological improvement of their immune system to enable your body’s natural defense mechanisms to attack and destroy tumors in the body....
- Strep Throat: Should I Get My Tonsils Removed?
Considering the removal of your tonsils, based on the recurrence of strep throat infections, should be discussed with your doctor to determine if you should have the procedure.Can I Still Get Strep After Having My Tonsils Removed?Strep throat is an infection that affects the throat and is caused by...
- How Do People Get Lyme Disease?
Lyme disease is found all over the world, with the only exception being Antarctica, which means that it is possible to get the disease virtually anywhere in the world.What Causes Lyme disease?The main cause of Lyme disease is a spirochetal bacteria found under the Borrelia genus collectively known...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Lupus?
It is very hard to diagnose lupus. Since two individuals can have different signs of lupus, doctors have a hard time diagnosing it and treating it effectively. To diagnose lupus, it can take a long time, which can be distracting to both the doctor and the affected person. The symptoms of lupus can...
- Why Are Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes Cases Surging Among Children?
Within the last year, rates of both type 1 and type 2 diabetes have been rising, especially in cases with children and teens diagnosed with either disease. The report of the trend looked at the children and teens of the United States of America, identifying over 200,000 individuals in the nation...
- The Reality of Being Celiac Positive
"I still think of my Celiac Disease as a painful break-up that I have to endure for the rest of my life. It was tough being on the receiving end of this diagnosis at the age of 21, when I thought I had so many things going for me. Before I got the diagnosis and forced myself to understand what...