Brian Sorg is a psychologist practicing in BROADLANDS, VA. Brian specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Brian evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Brian because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Mr. Brian Thomas Sorg ED.S., NCSP's Practice location
BROADLANDS, VA 20148Get Direction
Mr. Brian Thomas Sorg ED.S., NCSP's reviewsWrite Review
- Behavioral Therapy to Improve Children’s Sleep Apnea
Everyone loves a good night's sleep. Getting lots of rest during the night and waking up in the morning feeling refreshed and energized is a feeling that few things can surpass. However, more than an activity you simply partake in, getting a good night’s rest, according to Kim Cahill, RN, MSN,...
- What to Expect During Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
What does CBT involve?The CBT sessionsThere are individual and group sessions. Some sessions are on hand books or even computer programs. Nowadays, you can connect to a therapist online.If you opt for individual CBT:...
- Autism: How to Handle a Child Running Away from School
As many know, children with autism spectrum disorder are prone to wandering behaviors, leading to a constant worry for many parents. These worries came true recently when a child ran away from school in East Harlem. While these dangers are always present, there are certain precautions both parents...
- What Is Polyamory?
What does "polyamorous" mean?"Polyamorous" is a neologism derived from the English term "polyamory," and is a word composed of poly (Greek for "many") and amor (Latin for "love"). To mix Greek and Latin roots in one word is considered by some a mistake, but there are a number of common words,...
- How to Handle the Most Challenging Autism Behaviors
There will be difficult moments while raising a child with autism that a parent will find hard to deal with. However, there are certain situations that can be resolved with patience and knowledge of autism and how it can affect someone. By understanding what the child is feeling when they are...
- What Conditions Are Treatable with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Behavioral and cognitive therapies are types of psychotherapies that follow scientific principles in assisting individuals how to change their thoughts, feelings, and behavior. They are practical approaches that aim at solving problems.An anxiety disorder may be present in people who experience...
- Samira Joron-Badr20509 Morningside Terrace Sterling VA 20165
- Dr. Jennifer Lynn Shore PSY.D.10875 Main Street Fairfax VA 22030
- Dr. Risa E Sanders PH.D.1313 Vincent Place Mc Lean VA 22101
- Dr. Courtney Elizabeth linder Freiman PSY.D.2000 N. 15th Street Arlington VA 22201
- Dr. Cynthia Luck Sullivan PH.D.3020 Hamaker Ct Fairfax VA 22031
- Dr. Hoorie Siddique PH.D.0 Chantilly VA 20151