Kendall Adams is a physical therapist practicing in IDAHO FALLS, ID. Kendall Adams specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Kendall Adams can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Kendall Adams will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Kendall James Adams DPT's Practice location
IDAHO FALLS, ID 83401Get Direction
Kendall James Adams DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Why is it Difficult to Diagnose Fibromyalgia?
Fibromyalgia is considered a medical mystery. There is no known cause for fibromyalgia, and it can be very difficult to diagnose and treat. There are no lab tests or imaging that can conclusively identify the illness. Fibromyalgia is a set of symptoms that must be assessed on an individual...
- Don't Be off Balance: Take Up Yoga
A recent study shows that individuals who practice yoga can help to recover balance, and prevents potentially fatal falls if they have ever had a stroke. Researchers report that stroke survivors who practice specialized post-stroke yoga poses improved their balance by 34%. This is particularly...
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- Tips On Recovering From Open Hernia Repair
After surgery, the first thing everyone would like to ask the doctor is about recovery. Undoubtedly, no one wants to stay bedridden for very long and everyone wants to restart their normal activities as soon as possible. While the recovery time for open hernia repair varies from person to person,...
- Plantar Fasciitis Exercises and Remedies
The plantar fascia is a particular part of your foot that takes up most of the pressure of your weight, which is why it is often strained. Moreover, if you have been sitting down in a chair or the sofa for too long and get up suddenly, it can cause the plantar fascia to suddenly flare up. The...
- The Worst Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Having rheumatoid arthritis means sticking to certain lifestyle practices. Rheumatoid arthritis happens due to large-scale inflammation in the body, which typically affects the joints. The condition causes immobility and severe pain as the inflamed joints makes it painful to move. Rheumatoid...
- Barrett J Gibson DPT2922 Cortez Ave Idaho Falls ID 83404
- Dr. Kyle Preston Telford DPT3100 S Woodruff Ave Idaho Falls ID 83404
- Jed G Loertscher DPT3155 Channing Way Idaho Falls ID 83404
- Adam Balmforth DPT2570 CHANNING WAY IDAHO FALLS ID 83404
- Stacy Beazer-rogers MPT2375 E Sunnyside Rd Idaho Falls ID 83404
- Tracy Errol Mobley MSPT151 E Main St Rigby ID 83442