Dr. Brian Camilleri is a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner in ANDERSON, IN. As a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner, Dr. Camilleri is trained to assess, diagnose, prevent, and treat sports injuries in patients of all ages, and refer those patients to further services if needed. Sports Medicine Family Practitioners must complete specialized training in order to help each patient maximize function and improve quality of life.
- Markedly reduced beta-cell function does not result in insulin resistance in
- Insulin action in previously diabetic rats receiving graded numbers of islets of Langerhans.
- Reduced insulin secretion by repeated low doses of STZ impairs glucose effectiveness but does not induce insulin resistance in dogs.
Brian E Camilleri D.O.'s Practice location
ANDERSON, IN 46013Get Direction
Brian E Camilleri D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Exercises Prevent Shin Splints?
Shin splints hurt, and if you do not take them seriously, it starts to hurt so much that you have to stop your sport or whatever physical activity you are doing. You will experience pain along the inner aspect of the shin bone, which is initially mild and only present at the end of your exercise or...
- Does My Diet Raise My Risk for Appendicitis?
Many people pay little to no attention to the appendix. In fact, the appendix is probably the least studied organ in the body. The case can be confirmed by the fact that even in today’s highly advanced doctors and scientists, they still do not know the exact role of the appendix.The Role and...
- Hot Coffee or Tea May Reduce the Risk of MRSA
What is MRSA?Staphylococcus aureus (S.aureus or Staph) is a harmful bacterium which is mostly present on the skin of an individual. In a normal scenario, the bacterium does not cause any harm or present symptoms.However, when the skin gets damaged or injured (a scratch or cut), this bacterium can...
- 10 Tips on Living with Bursitis
Bursitis is a condition that causes inflammation and pain around the joints. This can happen in the tendons, muscles, or even bones. It is brought by inflammation of the bursa. Bursa is a fluid-filled sac that acts as a cushion around your joints. Usually, when your joints are subjected to excess...
- What Are Shin Splints?
Shin splints or medial tibial syndrome refers to the throbbing ache felt along the shin bone in the lower leg. It often resolves on its own without any medical intervention. Severe forms of this condition may have a significant impact on a person’s day-to-day activities. Shin splints are...
- Is There a Link Between Stress Fracture and Shin Splints?
Both shin splints and stress fractures are regarded as overuse injuries as a result of overtraining or over exercising. Even though both may have the same symptoms, stress fractures are more severe than shin splints. Thus, it is better that you learn the difference between the two.Shin splints vs....
- Dr. Joshua T Kluetz DO7447 W Talcott Ave Chicago IL 60631
- Dr. Brian F. Morris M.D.915 Sagamore Pkwy W West Lafayette IN 47906
- Dr. Bryan R Mayol MD13100 136th Street Fishers IN 46037
- Dr. Stephen B Sexson M.D.18051 River Ave Noblesville IN 46062
- Dr. Thomas J Melham M.D.2810 W Ethel Ave Muncie IN 47304
- Dr. Craig S Nadelson DO11979 Fishers Crossing Dr Fishers IN 46038