Dr. Nicholas Smith is a physiatrist practicing in BOCA RATON, FL. Dr. Smith is a medical doctor specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. As a physiatrist, Dr. Smith focuses on a patients ability to function, and can treat multiple conditions that affect the brain, nerves, spine, bones, muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons. Dr. Smith can diagnose and treat pain that is a result of injury, disease or a disabling condition. Physiatrists often lead a team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and physicians in a patients treatment or prevention plan.
Nicholas Smith PT, DPT's Practice location
BOCA RATON, FL 33431Get Direction
Nicholas Smith PT, DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- The Worst Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Having rheumatoid arthritis means sticking to certain lifestyle practices. Rheumatoid arthritis happens due to large-scale inflammation in the body, which typically affects the joints. The condition causes immobility and severe pain as the inflamed joints makes it painful to move. Rheumatoid...
- 5 Tips for Living with Osteoporosis
5 Tips for Living with OsteoporosisFor some people, an osteoporosis prognosis can appear like a fatal blow to their life. However, things aren’t hopeless as they might seem! Being in a position to adjust to the condition can really be helpful in getting you used to the condition. Osteoporosis...
- Complications of Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a condition that results in bone loss. There are no visible signs or symptoms of this disorder; it only becomes noticeable when you suddenly suffer from bone breakage or fractures. Pain resulting from osteoporosis can affect the quality of your life or even trigger detrimental...
- Why Is the Cause of Multiple Sclerosis Unknown?
It is a challenging experience for a doctor to break the news of the disease to a patient suffering from multiple sclerosis (MS) as the cause of the disease is unknown.Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease where the immune system attacks its tissues. It is a progressive neurological disorder....
- What Is Bursitis: Get the Facts
There are conditions that we experience or live with in our life. Moreover, we tend to assume that most of them are normal or of no much importance. Some of these conditions or feelings in our bodies may later cause bigger problems and it is necessary to understand them and their sources. It is also...
- Dr. Ricardo J Vasquez-duarte MD4855 W. Hillsboro Blvd. Coconut Creek FL 33073
- Dr. William Porter Mcroberts MD4725 N Federal Highway Fort Lauderdale FL 33308
- Dr. William S Berman MD10301 Hagen Ranch Rd Boynton Beach FL 33437
- Dr. Alan Keith Gruskin D.O.7401 N University Dr Fort Lauderdale FL 33321
- Dr. Daniel Charles Carney DO3487 Nw 30th St Fort Lauderdale FL 33311
- Dr. Vartgez K Mansourian M.D.951 NW 13th St Boca Raton FL 33486