Dr. Marius Gradianu is an ophthalmologist practicing in TROY, MI. Dr. Gradianu specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Gradianu can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Gradianu can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Dr. Marius Dorin Gradianu D.O.'s Practice location
TROY, MI 48084Get Direction
Dr. Marius Dorin Gradianu D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- Cataract Surgery: What is an Intraocular Lens?
When the eye’s natural lenses are removed during cataract surgery, they are replaced by artificial lenses known as intraocular lenses (IOLs). They are also used to correct a patient’s vision during a surgical procedure known as refractive lens exchange.Intraocular lenses are FDA-approved and...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- In Plain Sight: Vision Changes Linked to Parkinson’s Disease
Parkinson’s disease is a chronic, progressive movement disorder that affects the nervous system. It is characterized by gradual death and breakdown of nerve cells in the brain resulting in the decreased production of a chemical messenger called dopamine. Reduced dopamine levels cause abnormal...
- What Is Bacterial Conjunctivitis?
What is bacterial conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the palpebral or bulbar part of the eye. There are many types and many causes of conjunctivitis. One common type is bacterial conjunctivitis, wherein bacteria that infect the eyes spread through direct contact with an infected...
- What Is Double Vision?
What is Double Vision?Seeing two images of the same object displaced horizontally or vertically is known as double vision or diplopia. While most of the cases of double vision are not serious, some need to be treated quickly. There are three categories of diplopia:...
- Dr. Gabriel Sosne MD31500 Telegraph Road Birmingham Farms Michigan 48025
- Dr. Marshall N Cyrlin MD29275 Northwestern Hwy Southfield MI 48034
- Dr. David M. Shepherd MD41935 West Twelve Mile Road Novi Michigan 48377
- Dr. Mirwat S. Sami MD3730 Kirby Drive Houston Texas 77098
- Dr. Samir A. Shah M.D.19582 Beach Blvd. Huntington Beach California 92645
- Dr. Michael J. Clune M.D.25511 Little Mack Ave Saint Clair Shores MI 48081