Dr. Evelyn Mitchell is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in LOS ANGELES, CA. Dr. Mitchell specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Mitchell can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Mitchell can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Evelyn Mitchell M.D.'s Practice location
LOS ANGELES, CA 90033Get Direction
Evelyn Mitchell M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Menstrual Cramps?
The dull, throbbing, or sharp pain felt in the lower abdomen before and during menstrual periods is known as menstrual cramps, or dysmenorrhea. The pain may range in severity and continue for two to three days. Although all women are not affected by period pains, it may affect normal activities in...
- Leukocytes in Urine: What Does Leukocyte Esterase in Urine Mean?
What are leukocytes?White blood cells (WBCs) are also called as leukocytes. They protect the body from infections by fighting foreign invaders such as viruses, bacteria, fungi, or parasites. Phagocytes and lymphocytes are forms of white blood cells (WBCs).Phagocytes engulf foreign particles like...
- Health Benefits of Bariatric Surgery
In simple layman terms, bariatric surgery is weight loss surgery. Its main purpose is the reduction of the fat around the stomach in safe amounts. The weight loss is achieved by use of what is known as a gastric band, or removing a portion of the stomach. The removal of the stomach portion is also...
- How Is Genital Herpes Transmitted?
Genital herpes is one of the most common sexually transmitted diseases. It is associated with blisters or sores on the genitals. People with genital herpes may also experience flu-like symptoms. Most people with genital herpes may not experience any symptoms and may go on living normally without...
- Rubella Symptoms and Treatment
What is rubella?Rubella is a contagious viral disease that is characterized by red rashes on the skin. The condition is also called German measles, although it is not caused by the virus that causes measles. Aside from a widespread skin rash, individuals who have rubella also have swollen lymph...
- What to Expect During Your First Trimester
For women, being pregnant is very exciting time. However, not all women experience pregnancy in the same way. Some women experience discomfort from the onset of pregnancy while other women feel great and are glowing. Pregnancy is a roller-coaster- different for every woman, and a time where we...
- Dr. Grace E Kong MD1240 N Mission Rd Los Angeles CA 90033
- Dr. Sara Beth Twogood MD1200 N State St Los Angeles CA 90033
- Dr. Yao Weng Hsu M.D.5240 E Beverly Blvd Los Angeles CA 90022
- Dr. Christina Lee Jahncke MD1240 N Mission Rd Los Angeles CA 90033
- Mrs. Donna Shoupe M.D.1520 San Pablo St Los Angeles CA 90033
- Dr. Melissa Faith Natavio MD1600 San Fernando Rd San Fernando CA 91340