Erin Wentroble is a psychologist practicing in PITTSBURGH, PA. Erin specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Erin evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Erin because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Erin Michelle Wentroble PSY.D's Practice location
PITTSBURGH, PA 15213Get Direction
Dr. Erin Michelle Wentroble PSY.D's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Symptoms of Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a chronic mental disorder characterized by distorted and abnormal understandings and interpretations of reality. This is a severe form of a mental condition that affects the way a person thinks and expresses himself or herself. As the person fails to understand reality, he or she...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Eight Tips to Overcome Procrastination
Are you thinking of ways to overcome procrastination? Well, you have landed in the right place. Procrastination is something every person can do. Even a well-organized person does it. It is a bad, yet a hard habit to break.Have you been putting things off lately? Are your deadlines getting closer...
- Autism: There's Nothing Getting in the Way of Their Careers
According to research, it has been very difficult for many with autism spectrum disorder to attain and retain a job; however, a new generation has decided they refuse to let anything get in their way.Jonathan YoungJonathan Young is one of these inspirational young professionals who is not letting...
- What's a Nymphomaniac?
What is Nymphomania?Nymphomania is a mental and emotional condition in women characterized by a sudden increase or extreme frequency of sexual urges or activity. To differentiate this from promiscuity and lust, the condition features a preoccupation with sex-related thoughts, feelings, or even...
- How an Autism Expert Failed to See His Own Son's Asperger's
Many children with Asperger’s syndrome are initially diagnosed with ADHD and then later diagnosed with Asperger’s syndrome in adulthood when seeking help for directly related matters such as depression or persistent anxiety. This is how it took professor Tony Attwood, clinical psychologist, 35...
- Dr. Tamra Greenberg PH.D.2581 WASHINGTON RD. Pittsburgh PA 15241
- Mark Webb1 Williamsburg Place Warrendale PA 15086
- Dr. David V. Orbison PH.D.258 42nd Street Pittsburgh Pennsylvania 15201
- Dr. Robert M. Wilson PH D2121 Noblestown Rd Pittsburgh PA 15205
- Dr. Pascual Chen PSY.D.570 Elmont Rd Elmont NY 11003
- Dr. Ursula Teuter PH.D.316 Station St Bridgeville PA 15017