Dr. Christopher Morse is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in SEATTLE, WA. Dr. Morse specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Morse can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Morse can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania 2011
- University of Washington Program
Dr. Christopher Brooks Morse M.D.'s Practice location
SEATTLE, WA 98195Get Direction
Dr. Christopher Brooks Morse M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Retaining One Normal BRCA Gene Influences Survival in Ovarian Cancer Patients
The National Cancer Institute reports that around 250,000 people will be diagnosed with breast cancer this year, and about 22,000 with ovarian cancer. While the survival rate among patients with breast cancer is significantly higher compared to ovarian cancer – the NCI reports about 40,000 of the...
- Fetal Exposure to Chemotherapy May Not Affect the Development of the Child
A new study has given reassuring results for mothers who are under chemotherapy treatment for cancer. The study results show that fetal exposure to chemotherapy after the first trimester may not cause health problems or developmental delays in the child. In this study published in the journal...
- What are Post-Partum Night Sweats?
Night sweats are a common symptom experienced by many of those mothers who have just given birth. This article will give you information about post-partum night sweats, what causes it, how to deal with it, and when to see a doctor.What happens in your body during the post-partum period? Your body...
- Track Your Baby's Development Week by Week in the Second Trimester
Growth and development happens swiftly during the second trimester. The baby continues to change and develop almost daily.During this stage, the focus of development is to increase in size and weight. In addition, the umbilical cord continues to thicken as it carries nutrients to the fetus. The baby...
- What Conditions Warrant a Hysterectomy?
Upon reaching reproductive age, the womb (uterus) creates ideal conditions for pregnancy, gestation, and delivery of a baby. But many things can go wrong within the female reproductive system. Development of fibroid masses, outgrowths of the endometrial lining, and excessive vaginal bleeding are...
- Understanding a Breast Cancer Biopsy Report
When a physician suspects that a patient may have breast cancer, they will likely call for a biopsy to be done in order to make an exact diagnosis and begin the prognosis stage. In order to do a biopsy tissue, cells, or lumps must be removed from the breast and sent to the lab in order to be tested....
- Dr. Esther Fuchs M.D.One Illini Drive Peoria Illinois 61605
- Dr. Carolyn R. Kline MD, MPH12333 Northeast 130th Lane Kirkland Washington 98034
- Dr. Michael S Opsahl MD12039 NE 128th Street Kirkland WA 98034
- Dr. Philip D Welch MD801 Broadway Seattle WA 98122
- Dr. Denise E. Cho M.D.1560 N 115th St Seattle WA 98133
- Dr. Kent S. Davis M.D., F.A.C.O.G.12303 Ne 130th Ln Kirkland WA 98034