Dr. Sherita King is a urologist practicing in AUGUSTA, GA. Dr. King specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
- Helicobacter bilis/Helicobacter rodentium co-infection associated with diarrhea in a colony of scid mice.
- Overexpression of glycine-extended gastrin in transgenic mice results in increased colonic proliferation.
- High-salt diet induces gastric epithelial hyperplasia and parietal cell loss, and enhances Helicobacter pylori colonization in C57BL/6 mice.
- Concurrent enteric helminth infection modulates inflammation and gastric immune responses and reduces helicobacter-induced gastric atrophy.
- C-cell carcinoma (medullary thyroid carcinoma) associated with multiple endocrine neoplasms in a ferret (Mustela putorius).
- Citrobacter rodentium, the causative agent of transmissible murine colonic hyperplasia, exhibits clonality: synonymy of C. rodentium and mouse-pathogenic Escherichia coli.
- Helicobacter hepaticus infection triggers inflammatory bowel disease in T cell receptor alphabeta mutant mice.
- Mice lacking inducible nitric oxide synthase develop spontaneous hypercholesterolaemia and aortic atheromas.
- Hybridization relatedness of Israeli and U.S. bluetongue (BLU) serotypes using cDNA probes from BLU virus strain 11-UC8.
- Genotypic screening of pseudorabies virus strains for thymidine kinase deletions by use of the polymerase chain reaction.
- Comparison of slot blot nucleic acid hybridization, immunofluorescence, and virus isolation techniques to detect bluetongue virus in blood mononuclear cells from cattle with experimentally induced infection.
- Limitations of in situ hybridization for the detection of bluetongue virus in blood mononuclear cells.
- Identifying bluetongue virus ribonucleic acid sequences by the polymerase chain reaction.
Dr. Sherita A King MD's Practice location
AUGUSTA, GA 30912Get Direction
Augusta, GA 30909Get Direction
Dr. Sherita A King MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. King
- What is a Cystoscopy?
In cystoscopy, a slender, flexible or rigid tube (cystoscope) with a lighted camera at its tip is positioned inside the urinary bladder. The device is lubricated and gently slid inside the bladder through the urethral opening in the penis under anesthesia. The procedure enables the urologist to...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction?
What are the Signs and Symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction?Erectile dysfunction is also called impotence. The condition is found in men. It causes both psychological and health effects to a man. Most men will feel embarrassed and inferior if they cannot perform sexually. Erectile dysfunction refers to...
- What are the Treatment Options for Syphilis?
What is syphilis?Syphilis is a very dangerous disease if not diagnosed early and treated with proper medication. Worse, it may even lead to death. Syphilis is caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum and has four stages in its pathogenesis. It is one of those diseases which does not have typical...
- Treatments For Genital Herpes
Even though there is no cure for genital herpes, several treatments are available. Treatment of genital herpes is aimed at relieving symptoms and reducing the frequency of recurrent infections (outbursts). Most cases of herpes may be resolved without treatment. However, treatment is important as it...
- What Causes Testicular Cancer?
If you were to pose this simple question to your doctor, you would get the response that science does not know for sure what triggers cancer in the testes. But if you were to dig a little deeper, you may be drawn into a discussion on chromosomes and genes, the basic building blocks of life, and how...
- Does AZO Work for UTIs?
What is AZO?AZO is an analgesic that relieves urinary discomfort caused by a urinary tract infection or catheter use. It is a brand name for phenazopyridine hydrochloride. It eases the pain in the urinary tract by soothing the mucous membranes. However, its exact mechanism remains unknown.The active...
- Dr. Matthew Alan Collins MDMedical College Of Georgia Augusta GA 30912
- Mr. Henry North Goodwin MD818 Saint Sebastian Way Augusta GA 30901
- Dr. Rabii Madi M.D.11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Durwood Earnest Neal M.D.1145 S. Utica Ave Tulsa OK 74104
- Dr. William Bruce Shingleton MD16777 Medical Center Drive Baton Rouge LA 70816
- Dr. Saurabh Agarwal MD2 Medical Center Dr Springfield MA 01107