Dr. Michelle Kaide is a speech language pathologist practicing in DUBLIN, OH. Dr. Kaide specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Kaide evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Kaide helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Michelle Kaide's Practice location
DUBLIN, OH 43017Get Direction
Michelle Kaide's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- What is Asperger's Syndrome?
Asperger's syndrome is a form of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). The difference between Asperger's syndrome and autism is that people with Asperger's syndrome will not have delayed language development at a young age. An individual with Asperger's may be equally as smart as an individual who does...
- Treatment of Dysphagia (Swallowing Problems)
What is dysphagia?Dysphagia is a disorder in which a person is unable to swallow food or is having difficulty in moving food down to the stomach. The throat or esophageal muscles are unable to work properly, and that leads to this disease. It is usually seen in children, old aged persons, and people...
- What Is Dysarthria: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and More
What is dysarthria?Dysarthria is a speech disorder that is caused by weak, paralyzed, or damaged oral muscles. Those who have dysarthria usually have trouble speaking along with poor articulation, poor phonation, and poor respiration. Others may also have a hard time understanding people who have...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- Jeanette Elizabeth Benigas M.A., CCC-SLP676 BROOK HOLW GAHANNA OH 43230
- May T Gelacek PH.D.510 E NORTH BROADWAY ST COLUMBUS OH 43214
- Susan Rene Collichio SLP2000 REGENCY MANOR CIR COLUMBUS OH 43207
- Christina Anne Chambers M.A. CCC-SLP265 LEXINGTON BLVD DELAWARE OH 43015
- Ms. Minda S Bickley MA510 E NORTH BROADWAY ST COLUMBUS OH 43214
- Miss Kelsey Lynne Adams MS,-SLP156 GRANVILLE ST GAHANNA OH 43230