Dr. Stephanie Colon-lopez is an internist practicing in BAYAMON, PR. Dr. Colon-lopez specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Colon-lopez provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Dr. Stephanie Colon-lopez MD's Practice location
BAYAMON, PR 00959Get Direction
San Juan, PR 00921Get Direction
Dr. Stephanie Colon-lopez MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Laryngitis: What Is Croup?
What is laryngitis?Laryngitis is the swelling of your voice box. It is often caused by an infection, mostly by a virus. The voice box is also known as the larynx. It links the back of your throat to the windpipe. The vocal cord and larynx are part and parcel and are required for speech. Laryngitis...
- What Could Happen if My Pneumonia Remains Untreated?
There are several types of pneumonia that vary in their degree of seriousness. Pneumonia caused by a viral infection can make people feel very sick with fever, cough, and tiredness. However, viral pneumonia tends to go away on its own after some time. A "walking pneumonia" is a mild case of...
- Are Vitamin D-Rich Foods Better than Vitamin D Supplements?
What is vitamin D?Vitamin D is a unique fat-soluble vitamin that plays a significant role in many aspects of health. Also referred to as the sunshine vitamin, it stands out from other types of vitamins since the body can produce vitamin D through sunlight exposure. With 20-25 minutes of daily sun...
- Don't Be off Balance: Take Up Yoga
A recent study shows that individuals who practice yoga can help to recover balance, and prevents potentially fatal falls if they have ever had a stroke. Researchers report that stroke survivors who practice specialized post-stroke yoga poses improved their balance by 34%. This is particularly...
- What Is Acid Reflux: Causes, Treatment, and Prevention
Acid reflux is a common condition wherein a person feels an internal burning pain in the lower chest area due to the stomach acid backflow into the esophagus (food pipe). Once in a while, acid reflux may be experienced. It is a common condition, which you should not worry about. However, if you...
- Yawning Scientific Facts: Why Do We Yawn and Is It Contagious?
What is yawning?Usually, yawning is associated with boredom, fatigue, and tiredness. Yawning is also very common in animals, such as dogs, monkeys, snakes, and carnivores. Yawning is also associated with numerous superstitious beliefs.In humans, yawning is considered as a purposeful non-verbal...
- Dr. Antonie Hilda Antomattey Dietrich M.D.Calle J Esquina B Bayamon PR 00959
- Dr. Carlos A Acosta MDEdif Medico Hnas Davila Bayamon PR 00959
- Dr. Isabel E Cestero M. D.Route #2 Km 11.7 Bayamon Medical Plaza Bayamon PR 00959
- Dr. Edwin Villafane san inocencio MDE54 Calle Marginal Bayamon PR 00959
- Dr. Francisco J. Loubriel ortiz M.D.calle isabel II Edificio Montesinos Bayamon PR 00959
- Dr. Norbert Correa sardina MDAve Ponce De Leon 431 San Juan PR 00917