Dr. Chelsea Tillman is a speech language pathologist practicing in ALBUQUERQUE, NM. Dr. Tillman specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Tillman evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Tillman helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Chelsea Tillman SLP's Practice location
ALBUQUERQUE, NM 87110Get Direction
Chelsea Tillman SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- What Is Dysarthria: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and More
What is dysarthria?Dysarthria is a speech disorder that is caused by weak, paralyzed, or damaged oral muscles. Those who have dysarthria usually have trouble speaking along with poor articulation, poor phonation, and poor respiration. Others may also have a hard time understanding people who have...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- Nancy Romero SLP6325 MILNE RD NW ALBUQUERQUE NM 87120
- Erin Elizabeth Hoagstrom SLP6701 FORTUNA RD NW ALBUQUERQUE NM 87121
- Elizabeth Dolph SLP3801 MORNINGSIDE DR NE ALBUQUERQUE NM 87110
- Michael B. Glover M.S., CCC/SLP8800 PEONY CT NE ALBUQUERQUE NM 87113
- Danielle Nicole St.amand M.S., CCC-SLP2211 LOMAS BLVD NE ALBUQUERQUE NM 87106
- Ms. Judith T. Ferdinand MS, CCC-SLP4505 BALI CT NE ALBUQUERQUE NM 87111