Dr. Anje Campbell is an Addiction Medicine Physician in NORMAN, OK. Dr. Campbell evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine Physicians provide medical care in addition to consultation for each patient and their families.
- Biochemical sphincterotomy is effective treatment for haemorrhoids and associated conditions: an audit.
- Evaluation of the effect of haemodialysis on cardiac dysfunction in patients of chronic renal failure.
- Paediatric surgical training: comment.
- Convalescent excretion of Salmonella enteritidis in infants.
- Infant feeding practices in rural Bangladesh: policy implications.
- Opinions of elderly people on treatment for end-stage renal disease.
- The effect of a structured neonatal resuscitation program on delivery room practices.
- Detection of low level Plasmodium falciparum gametocytes using reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction.
- Horseshoe kidney with hydronephrosis secondary to ureteric stenosis: construction of a ureter from the renal pelvis.
- Planning and building health care facilities under conditions of limited resources: primary health care viewpoint of a country general practitioner.
- Coronary heart disease: the Indian Asian diet.
Anje Campbell's Practice location
NORMAN, OK 73071Get Direction
Anje Campbell's reviewsWrite Review
- Do You Have Trypophobia?
What is trypophobia?Trypophobia is the fear or feeling of disgust of closely packed holes. Individuals who have trypophobia tend to feel very unsettled the moment they look at surfaces that have small clustered holes. Few of the examples would be the head of the lotus seed pod or the body of a...
- Health Benefits of Cuddling
A great way for couples to connect is by cuddling. Oxytocin is released when people physically bond. Cuddling even helps reduce blood pressure levels, depression, and anxiety. It also helps to develop and increase intimacy with your partner. According to research, cuddling and the release of...
- What Is Tay-Sachs Disease?
IntroductionTay-Sachs disease is a genetic disorder that affects the brain's nerve cells. Individuals who have this disorder lacks a type of protein that is needed to break down fatty substances in the brain. Without this protein, fatty substances accumulate in the brain to toxic levels, which...
- Depression and Sex: How Depression Can Affect Your Sex Life
Maslow’s theory of needs describes sex as one of the basic requirements of human beings. The feelings of pleasure and contentment experienced during sex are rooted in the brain. Contrary to popular belief, our brain is the primary sex organ. When an individual indulges in sexual activity, our sex...
- 5 Ways to Beat Procrastination: How to Get Away from It
What is procrastination?Do you find yourself putting things off too often and are always late for a meeting or any appointments? Do you identify yourself as someone who is unable to get properly organized? By now, you must have been aware that you are a procrastinator, who always tend to push things...
- AIDS: How to Give a Patient Emotional Support
OverviewFor a patient with HIV, physical health is not the only issue they have to face. Along with physical illness, there are loads of mental health issues that may also affect an HIV patient. These issues could be anything from depression and anxiety to insecurity and others. Many people suffer...