Dr. Christine Rukasin practices Allergy and Immunology care in PHOENIX, AZ. Dr. Rukasin specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Rukasin provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Christine Regina fukumoto Rukasin M.D.'s Practice location
PHOENIX, AZ 85016Get Direction
Christine Regina fukumoto Rukasin M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is the MMR Vaccine Safe for My Baby?
It is natural to be concerned about whether immunization is safe for your child or not. However, doctors recommend getting children immunized because vaccines are thoroughly checked before they are licensed for use. The measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine is the most effective way to protect...
- Everything You Need to Know About an Adenoidectomy
What Are Adenoids?Adenoids are the immune system’s component which assists in the fight against infections and offers the body protection from viral and bacterial attack.Adenoids are found in children only. They begin to develop as soon as a child is born and reach their maximum when the child is...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Understanding Social Communication Disorder Could Benefit Autism Diagnosis
The definition of autism is ever redefined. As doctors, researchers, and parents learn more and more about this neurodevelopmental disorder, it’s essential to reevaluate past knowledge and ideas. This is especially important with autism as it is not a simple on-off disease, but rather, encompasses...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Encephalitis in Children
Encephalitis in ChildrenEncephalitis means inflammation of the brain. The condition is usually caused by viruses. Encephalitis is a rare disease that affects approximately 0.5 per 100,000 individuals. Children, the elderly, and those with an impaired immune system are commonly affected by the...
- Dr. Michael Manning MD7514 East Monterey Way Scottsdale Arizona 85251
- Dr. Duane W Wong MD705 S Dobson Rd Chandler AZ 85224
- Dr. Fadia K Habib-khazen MD2236 W BETHANY HOME RD PHOENIX AZ 85015
- Dr. Mark Samuel Schubert MD300 W Clarendon Ave Phoenix AZ 85013
- Dr. Matthew A Rank MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Joshua G Gibbs D.O.725 W La Veta Ave Orange CA 92868