Anthony Lucca is a physician assistant practicing in SPRINGFIELD, IL. Anthony specializes in preventing and treating human illness and injury by providing a broad range of care under the supervision of a physician. A physician assistant's work can include physical exams, ordering and interpreting tests, performing procedures and prescribing medication. Often times, they can assist in surgery but the scope of practice can vary according to jurisdiction or health care setting.
- Lipid storage myopathy in a cocker spaniel.
- Mast cell-associated Renaut bodies in the peroneal nerve of a dog with a history of mastocytosis.
- Sensory polyganglioradiculoneuritis in a dog.
- Acquired myasthenia gravis: what we have learned from experimental and spontaneous animal models.
- Inherited predisposition to myasthenia gravis in Newfoundlands.
- Malonic aciduria in Maltese dogs: normal methylmalonic acid concentrations and malonyl-CoA decarboxylase activity in fibroblasts.
- Embryonic expression of the tumor-associated PAX3-FKHR fusion protein interferes with the developmental functions of Pax3.
- Muscular dystrophy in female dogs.
- Laminin alpha 2 (merosin)-deficient muscular dystrophy and demyelinating neuropathy in two cats.
- Ablation of Cypher, a PDZ-LIM domain Z-line protein, causes a severe form of congenital myopathy.
- Spontaneous remission in canine myasthenia gravis: implications for assessing human MG therapies.
- Epitope mapping of monoclonal antibodies to Torpedo acetylcholine receptor gamma subunits, which specifically recognize the epsilon subunit of mammalian muscle acetylcholine receptor.
- Laminin alpha2 deficiency-associated muscular dystrophy in a Maine coon cat.
- Pyruvate dehydrogenase deficiency in a Sussex spaniel.
- Sarcoplasmic masses in equine skeletal muscle.
Mr. Anthony Jared Lucca PA-C's Practice location
SPRINGFIELD, IL 62781Get Direction
Mr. Anthony Jared Lucca PA-C's reviewsWrite Review
- Alternative Treatments for IBS
When conventional medical treatments are not successful or yield unfavorable side effects, most people opt for alternative therapies. Many complementary modalities are available and can be categorized as herbal, movement, mind-body and somatic therapies.However, before using any supplements, be sure...
- Can Genital Warts Cause Sterility?
What is genital wart?Genital warts are a sexually transmitted infection caused by the human papilloma virus (HPV). They are soft growths that appear on the genitals which can cause itching and pain. The human papilloma virus is the most prevailing form of sexually transmitted infection (STI)....
- Is There an Association Between Your Sleep and Testosterone Levels?
Among older males, less sleep is associated with low levels of testosterone, according to a recent study. Normally, the levels of the male hormone decreases with age, and in some men, this may result in a lack of energy or libido. Researchers noted that some men manage to maintain normal levels of...
- How Are Hemorrhoids Diagnosed?
Hemorrhoids are caused when the veins in the rectum situated just above the anus get blocked due to external pressure. This causes obstructions in the blood flow and leads to swelling of the veins. Hemorrhoids are classified as internal hemorrhoids which are within the anal canal and external...
- Ovarian Cancer: What Every Young Woman Must Know
Any type of cancer diagnosis can be startling and overwhelming; however, an ovarian cancer diagnosis can be even more upsetting to women and their loved ones because of its high mortality rate. Ovarian cancer, often referred to as the “silent killer”, is known as the 5th most common and...
- The Unspoken Hardships of Breast Cancer and How to Overcome Them
Receiving a cancer diagnosis can be hard enough, let alone having to deal with the financial burden of treatment. In 2010 in the United States, the cost of treating breast cancer was over $16 billion dollars. By 2020, this number is expected to reach up to $20.5 billion.According to the NCI, the...